Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Found some of the notes:

To whom it may concern:

If you are reading this note, then you are in one of two places: 1) On the southern peninsula of Azshara. 2) Inside the belly of a Cliff Giant. Both equally undesirable. It should be noted that I was the former at one time and as of the writing of this letter, the latter.
    "What was I thinking? Perhaps a better question would be: what am I doing writing a note while I'm sitting captive in the stomach of a giant? Both good questions that I have no immediate answer for. Admittedly, mine was not a mission of good will. I came in search of azsharite, a unique crystal to southern Azshara. Oh the riches I would have had! Bah! Now look at me...Should any manner of intelligent life find this note, they must ask themselves something: "Why in the hell are they romping around with violent thirty foot tall giants?"
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck! - Windan Shay
    The last is the one I was thinking of above, but all were hilarious in the context.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ima punch that dragon in the face!" some dwarf to deathwing

"Hisss word, FILLS me, MY BLOOD IS VENOM, AND YOU WILL BATHE IN THE GLORY OF THE SNAKE GOD!!!" - Venoxis.

That voice acting. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    "Prison taught me one very important lesson, well, two if you count how to hold your soap, but yes! SURVIVAL!"

ah Millhouse.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    "Garrosh...Garrosh... Cairne was My BROTHER!" The pure, unbridled rage in Thrall's voice when I heard that the first time sent chills down my spine.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Let Them Come! Frostmourne Hungers!.. the chills

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am the lucid dream. The monster in your nightmares. The fiend of a thousand faces. Cower before my true form! BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!

Look now up the true face of Death, and know that your end comes soon.

Pretty much anything that comes outta Yogg's mouths.

"I'm gonna punch that dragon in the face!"

A serious one? Hmm, maybe "And I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power" from the Wrath cinematic.

For voice acting, it has to be Sindragosa's "betRAAAAAAYYSSsss you!" line. Pretty much everything she says really. "PERISH!!!".
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-12-01 at 04:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    "You no longer have to sacrifice for your people. You no longer have to bear the weight of your crown. I've taken care of everything." - Arthas, Warcraft 3 Human campaign ending cinematic

"Your people are despicable cowards. You are nothing more than rabid dogs, and you will be put down! You spit on mercy? Then you will have NONE. You want carnage?! Garrosh will get more blood than EVER he bargained for!"

Jaina, talking to that last Orc survivor in Theramore's ruins after she opened a can of whoopass on his entire group, right before she puts him out of his misery.

Deleted
    Whole Loken's speech "I have witnessed the rise and fall of empires... the birth and extinction of entire species... Over countless millennia the foolishness of mortals has remained the only constant. Your presence here confirms this. My master has shown me the future, and you have no place in it. Azeroth will be reborn in darkness. Yogg-Saron shall be released! The Pantheon shall fall!" especially with the music in background. This is one of the best lines in World of Warcraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zb8bFD-POA
    1:45 +
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb-cGJdMTVU
    = so much epicness I want to cry. Just listen this two tracks together.

Prince Malchezaar speech in Tower of Karazhan. Oooo, I love this so much.

"You are nothing without me, Maiev. The hunter is nothing without his prey" - Illidan in Black Temple

Sartharion voice and quotes. "SUCH FLAMABLE LITTLE INSENCTS!" "Such is the price... of... failure...."

"You're not a boss to me, Valiona! I am far too busy to attack anyone!" "How dare you call me worthless?! You don't see that I'M A MOTHER'S FAVOURITE CHILD?!" Theralion, especially with his "gay" voice <3

"May I run away now?" Eadric the Pure

"Thank you" Thaddius

Demotivating whispers of C'thun

Millhouse Manastorm's quotes

"Your curiosity will be the death of you." Kel'thuzad's lines from Warcraft 3 - WoW

Kael'thas speech in Magister's Terrace, especially his dying quotes: "I'll turn your world upside down... do not get to comfortable, Master, grant me strenght!" "My demise accomplishes nothing, the Master will have you, you will drown in your own blood, the world sall burn, aaaaaarrrrgh!" this is very Warcraft 3 Bloodmagish.

Every dialogue in Warcraft 3 campaign, 'cause I'm Warcraft 3 fanatical orthodox.

Jokes in Warcraft 3, my favourite is series about Darkness, but I love also Bloodmage's quotes.

'Please give us good review'...

From mass clicking on peons in WC1 or WC2, pre-release copy : )

Oh and, 'When my work here is done, I'm coming back for you'...
    Last edited by AlamarAtMMOC; 2014-12-02 at 04:21 PM.