How to set Garrison guards back to default?

Got a level 3 Barracks and have been trying the racial guards out, as they look terribly dated (or are pandas) want to go back to default, though I cannot see how to do so please help!

Some NPC inside your barrack should be able to do it.

Indeed, the NPC that will let you switch back to Orcs guards is not in your main commander building like the other races but in the Barracks.

Worgen superiority, they're so cool, they've got fist weapons and tatoos and stuff.

Ah that's great thank you, kinda odd default guards are inside barracks and not a 'recall' option on the other factions recruiting officers, thanks all.

I wish the original guard race officer was in the main building with the others. Feels so more much like a real war room with the various racial representatives in it.

It actually has given me a reason to want to get exalted with goblins on my main, just for another npc to hang out in my war room. Hopefully he stands next to the Pandaren lady, so she's not alone in that side room anymore lol
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I wish the original guard race officer was in the main building with the others. Feels so more much like a real war room with the various racial representatives in it.

It actually has given me a reason to want to get exalted with goblins on my main, just for another npc to hang out in my war room. Hopefully he stands next to the Pandaren lady, so she's not alone in that side room anymore lol
    Luckily I'm not exalted with gnomes, one gnome already in that building is more than enough.