Warlock tweaks / What to use now...

So I am really puzzled about speccs atm since Destro is nerfed on aoe alot and single target is a bit better then it was , Demo is gr8 on aoe mediocre on single or was it just me and Affli is buffed but I didnt try it .. So my question is what should we go on HM release ? should we stay destro for raid fights or go affli maybe or what ? I am really considering all 3 of them cuz all 3 of them are ok right now.

Deleted
    IMO Destro is still better (following by Demon and Affli), big nerf to AOE but big buff to single target

Demonology with its recent buffs should no longer be "mediocre" in any situation I can think of. Mannoroth's fury + Cataclysm makes demo extremely strong for AoE while for single target we have Demonbolt + Archimonde's darkness.

Destruction is still playable in both situations, Cataclysm is what is making its AoE not as horrible without RoF. The thing that I'm not liking about destruction right now is just how badly they nerfed its ember regen, it just doesn't seem as smooth and as fast of a pace as it did, especially during cleave.

The choice between the two will really come down to which you personally prefer as until raids come out we won't know how we truly compare to everyone else.
    Last edited by Kink; 2014-11-27 at 02:47 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormherald View Post
    Destro is nerfed on aoe alot and single target is a bit better then it was , Demo is gr8 on aoe mediocre on single
    On single target. they should be pretty Close i Believe. as for aoe, it depends what kind of aoe youll be doing - Demo has insane burst aoe, but for fights like Beastlord(i know he wont rock in Highmaul.) destro should be alot stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Locknrollen View Post
    On single target. they should be pretty Close i Believe.
    Doing some really anecdotal self buffed dummy tests (grain of salt) demo consistently balanced out at the same number as charred remains + gosac destro, and Dserv destro completely shit all over both of them for single target.

Demos burst aoe has is good, but its sustained aoe is awful. Destros the opposite.