Thread: Stat squish

Deleted

Stat squish

So the stat squish happened a little while ago and we are almost back at the same HP like we had in MoP.....
    What is going to happen next xpac(s), a stat squish every time?

Probably. They are gonna keep the numbers right at this level.

Deleted
    it's not our health that matters for the squish

it's the dmg we do and health of the bosses, and right now it's not even close to the dmg we did around the end of MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Vimmix View Post
    So the stat squish happened a little while ago and we are almost back at the same HP like we had in MoP.....
    What is going to happen next xpac(s), a stat squish every time?
    Not even close, i had around 950k HP on my Warlock in MoP and my Armory is showing my lock now at around 250k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Not even close, i had around 950k HP on my Warlock in MoP and my Armory is showing my lock now at around 250k.
    True, but the point is that in the next expansion or two the numbers will be higher, i think that they squished too little tho. Im feeling im playing cataclysm numbers again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I ment, when we are full gear in WoD, we will be or be close at the same HP we had in MoP..