Thread: Druids in PvP

Druids in PvP

I'm about to get back into playing WoW again in a few days after being gone for about 3 months and have not came to a decision on what class I want, I have missed a lot and have not kept up on all the details in the new expansion. so my question is this, how are druids fairing in PvP? are they to OP? what is the best spec? I heard balance druids are good but ferals are strong. I want to also dule spec in resto, so how are they in PvP? Should I completely throw out a druid a as choice? Are there more fun pvp classes out there? I have never had a druid before so I lie the idea of something new, are they an easy class to play?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadabbadoo View Post
    I'm about to get back into playing WoW again in a few days after being gone for about 3 months and have not came to a decision on what class I want, I have missed a lot and have not kept up on all the details in the new expansion. so my question is this, how are druids fairing in PvP? are they to OP? what is the best spec? I heard balance druids are good but ferals are strong. I want to also dule spec in resto, so how are they in PvP? Should I completely throw out a druid a as choice? Are there more fun pvp classes out there? I have never had a druid before so I lie the idea of something new, are they an easy class to play?
    Balance druid - top caster pvp
    Feral druid - very strong melee pvp
    Resto druid - top healer pvp
    Guardian druid - still probably best for RBG FC.

not even kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Vaught View Post
    Balance druid - top caster pvp
    Feral druid - very strong melee pvp
    Resto druid - top healer pvp
    Guardian druid - still probably best for RBG FC.

not even kidding
    this, plus i would not even call balance druid as a caster lol so many instants :P