[?] Green Fire Quest - LVL 100

Have you ended the green fire quest after getting to lvl 100 ? (or after lvl 90)

If so, how it was ?

I'm current leveling my warlock and wanna know if its easier or if it scales to lvl 100. I have read some posts saying that is not going to scale, but none of them are clear to me.

Thank you for the help.

Extremely easy... I did at 595 ilvl and didnt even make to felhunter phase, but that was before RoF nerf so maybe you will cast fewer Chaos Bolts, still....

I do not know if it is still available i did it a 90 with 576 gear and it is easy all you do is when he summons pit boss fear him and nuke boss with everything you have by the time the imps come aoe them down fear pit boss and nuke boss and he is done before felhunters even show

I tried at lvl 91, with 521 ilvl, and i'm having some troubles with the imps and dispelling the curses. I'm dying on fel hunters phase, Kanrethad with 45-55% hp.

RoF after nerf is terrible, i need to cast Fire and Brimstone to take the imps down with incinerate.
    Last edited by freddarrell; 2014-11-27 at 04:43 PM.

At this point just use the stun and burst him down when he takes increased damage, it should be over in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    At this point just use the stun and burst him down when he takes increased damage, it should be over in no time.
    Thats true, with ilvl 600+ the fight should not take long with him stunned and taking increased damage. Got lvl up now to discover.

I did it around ilvl 600 and didnt have a problem. I one shot it. I did it before the RoF nerf though so the imps got my embers up and I nuked him down. Just glad I did it prior to the expac on a different lock for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by gumb View Post
    I did it around ilvl 600 and didnt have a problem. I one shot it. I did it before the RoF nerf though so the imps got my embers up and I nuked him down. Just glad I did it prior to the expac on a different lock for the title.
    One shot ? Really ? Chaos Bolt ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freddarrell View Post
    One shot ? Really ? Chaos Bolt ?
    I guess what he meant was that he did it in 1 try.