Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I think we shouldn't worry too much about Warlock's DPS output. Yes, currently we're not blowing the recount up, but i think once we hit that Heroic/Mythic gear, we will scale nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTommy View Post
    I think we shouldn't worry too much about Warlock's DPS output. Yes, currently we're not blowing the recount up, but i think once we hit that Heroic/Mythic gear, we will scale nicely.
    Along with everyone else who is currently blowing up recount. Scaling is a numbers thing, warlocks have severe mechanical and design problems.
    Last edited by Tyrean; 2014-11-30 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTommy View Post
    Every other class will also be scaling in terms of their damage and so we're liable to be still be performing in a mediocre manner. Especially with the knee-jerk change to Rain of Fire.

Deleted
    The problem for destro is that Burning Embers are extremely dependent on crit and we have so very little in heroic gear. Once you start getting more, immolate will crit and give embers more frequently allowing us to pewpew more. A good way to see this action is to use Fire and Brimstone to immolate 4+ mobs then use Dark Soul, you'll probably be able to easily spam F&B incinerate and not run out of embers for it's duration. So my guess is once we hit 30% crit chance we'll have an easier time managing resources.

That said, in the interim we could definitely use some love perhaps make a "life tap" for embers on a shortish cd (30 sec?).

yeah i really appreciate all the responses i did notice a huge change in my dps going to demonic serv.Getting my crit is on my list but blizzard likes to give me vers gear all the time or multi.It is all ok thou i am going to do what alot said is wait to see what it is like in raids and work on it from there.Just finished the moon deck for darkmoon fair so happy for this trinket. Thanks again everyone.