[H] [US] - Veteran raider looking for Mythic guild that needs a Mage

I am looking for an established mythic guild,
    I don't wan't a guild that is rebuilding, or just grabbing everybody and seeing what sticks.
    I want a guild that I can be in for the long run.
    I have been raiding since vanilla and been with only 3 raid guilds in 10 years.

I have participated in several server first heroic boss kills. (Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra)
    I raided on a Warlock from Vanilla up MoP but my work schedule changed and I couldn't contribute as much as I would have liked to so I went casual.
    (This will no longer even possibly be an issue)

I switched to mage for this expansion because I leveled every class to 90 and it is the one I had the most fun with.
    I missed out on almost all of MoP and came back at the later end of SoO, but I didn't have anyone to raid with so just pugged what I could.
    I only did the first 6 bosses of Mythic after 6.0.
    Wow is kind of a "what have you done lately" game but I am hoping a guild will look past that and give me a chance anyways.
    I don't want to join a guild, get some gear and use them as a stepping stone.

I am going to just put on here what I would an application.

Experience:

Vanilla -
    (No Raiding guild)
    Raided casually, cleared MC and BWL, ZG and some AQ.
    Stepped foot into Naxx once, don't think I killed anything.

TBC -
    (Guild 1)
    Cleared SSC,TK,Mag,Gruul,Hyjal.
    Up to Council in BT while it was current.
    (This is where my guild couldn't fill raids and stopped progressing, sadly I didn't get to do Sunwell)

Wotlk -
    (Guild 1 rebuild)
    Naxx / Malygos / OS
    Ulduar (Guild stopped raiding sometime in here and so I found a new guild)
    (Guild 2)
    Ulduar all hard modes.
    ToTC - All on heroic.
    ICC - All on heroic, server first lich king.
    Lazer dragon - We got it, I don't really remember when.

Cata -
    (Guild 2)
    BWD / BoT - All on heroic, we got a couple server firsts, I think Nefarian and Sinestra.
    Totfw Heroic
    Firelands - All on heroic.
    Dragon soul normal (Guild falls apart without the possibility of a rebuild, keep alts in the guild and remain social)
    (Guild 3)
    All DS on heroic.

MoP -
    Cleared vaults on normal and then I went casual due to a schedule change at work.
    Guild 3 has stopped raiding so I need a new home.

Me:

29 years old.
    PST time zone.
    Easy to get along with.
    Have an elitist mindset, but not attitude.
    Do a lot of gaming, have a PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3ds, Vita.
    Live alone and am reliable.
    I have only ever missed a couple of raids due to extreme circumstance, you can expect my raid attendance to be 99%+
    I am a fast learner and always come to raid prepared and on time, I participate in guild activities outside of raid times,
    Alt runs, farming mats if needed, just hanging around shooting the shit.
    I openly take advice and can admit when I'm wrong, not hot headed at all.
    Read up on the fights before hand and watch videos to make sure I understand what is going on.
    I won't blame messing up on lag, if I fuck up, I own it.

My Characters:
    The playtime on my account is 628 days with the bulk of it (391 days) on my warlock.
    Mage playtime is 48 days with 6 of them at level 100.
    I mostly play frost since it is stronger than the other 2 specs (Even after the buffs).
    I have dabbled around with fire and arcane specs, and will change up based on whichever is better for a particular fight.
    The playtime on my mage may look low, but I am a skilled player who can pick up a class pretty fast.
    I have a level 100 hunter, and every other class at 90+

Computer:
    I have an i5 4670k and a GTX 770 with an SSD.
    Logitech G700s mouse and a G710+ keyboard.
    Solid internet connection, have a headset, not afraid to talk.
    I have no issues with lag but I don't play on high settings. I only keep things that will affect my ability to raid on high
    (ie, I turn shadows/liquid on low, but have view distance on ultra, projected textures on, etc).
    This is incase something happens, less of a chance of it making me lag and screw up.

More:
    Raid times are not super important, prefer weekday evenings starting on Tuesday since I am always eager to see the content right away, but I am flexible.
    3,4,5 nights a week, it doesn't matter as long as you get the job done.
    I have server first 80 and 85 warlock achievments, you can count on me to not be lagging behind on any rep, or whatever any content requires.

It won't let me post links so you will have to copy/paste.

Mages armory
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/Funpleasant/advanced

Warlock that I raided with Armory
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Funpleasant/advanced

I don't have an action shot, but here is basically my UI.
    Old, but you get the gist, I keep track of my buffs/debuffs, what is happening and what is going to happen.
    If I was in raid and something was happening DBM would be flashing and screaming at me.
    i.imgur.com/Y9gfV6n.jpg

I don't have any logs since its the awkward between expansions/raids time, but my dps has always been competitive.
    I pre-prot and use a flask/food buff on all content, even farm.
    If there are any questions, just ask here or send me a message.
    I am willing to go alliance if I find the right fit.
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by ilostmyshoes; 2014-11-27 at 05:27 PM.

Since no one seems interested,

My second choice would be a guild that is doing Normal or Heroic, preferably heroic, and runs with personal loot that wouldn't mind me coming along and running with them, getting logs, etc. until I re-establish myself.

Hey ilostmyshoes,

I'm going to assume you are still looking for a guild. I understand that you are looking for an established guild, So if you are dead set on this then feel free to ignore the rest of this...

Attrition on Mal'Ganis is a guild that is looking to fill up the final raid spots for Mythic Mode Raiding. Our Core has Backgrounds in EverQuest, Vanilla, BC, etc.. We Raid T/W/R 8:30-11:30 EST If you are Interested then feel free to Add my BTag Kulpa#1836

If you are still in search of a guild, please add my btag thefonzii # 1173 so we can chat.