Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I just struggle to accept "the trash hits really hard therefore you need to CC" as difficulty.
    Even after CC they were still overtuned, hence the sequence of nerfs they got. You had individual enemies with ridiculous burst, and some of them couldn't be CC'd.

Then when I said "the entire of Arcatraz" I was also referring to the doomclock mobs (good luck with those in dungeon gear) and several of the bosses who also got nerfed. No it wasn't impossible, but it was sure far more difficult than any 5 man before or since.

Also DA has a use at Skulloc if you want to get back to him before the second bombardment wave.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Numiro View Post
    HAHA WHAT? Dude I was tanking BC heroics in moonkin form np blowing through them with 4 DPS and 1 heal was super easy, BC heroics wasn't hard at all, people just sucked back then.
    Not sure what to think about this. I actually remember a moonkin who tanked Prince Malchezaar when it was current content. Sure as hell he needed huge amounts of healing. Moonkin armor was high as tank armor, but they had literally zero avoidance. Prince was well known for killing tanks in 1-2 sec during p2 when he dual wielded.

Considering proper tanks in proper but low level tank gear could get instagibbed in many of the bc heroic pulls, I'm sure you have done it in very high gear and/or during the LK prepatch.
    Last edited by Zka; 2014-11-30 at 11:38 AM.

Dks have offensive dispels for boss buffs, like the drakonid boss in UBRS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by creamo42 View Post
    News flash: Wrath heroics were fairly tough at launch when most of us were still in t6.
    No. Only Skadhi and Loken posed any sort of threat to a freshly dinged 80 party.
    Last edited by Zka; 2014-11-30 at 11:37 AM.