10+ Year Old Account

alchemy and inscription with garrison

my problem is the following. i have no clue what the hell to do with my proffesions. what to craft to start off.

ive boosted my character from 60 to 90, so ive got alchemy and inscription boosted to 600 skill as well.
    ive got mine and garden at lvl 2, as well as alchemy and scribing huts at lvl 2.

what can i do with this ? mine was created in my garrison by default when i upgraded it town hall to level 2. not much use of it for my 2 proffesions.
    ive unlocked the garden just today and already upgraded it to level 2.

what should i craft in order to level up and earn money if possible already ?

Inscription = war paints and make 1-2 darkmoon cards a day.
    Alchemy = lots of chemical amplifier stuff so you can make greater flasks and either sell or use.
    Simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    more elaboration is required

Craft your "secret of Draenor alchemy/inscription" every day for starters. Every DPS potion, flask, greater flask, darkmoon card and crafted staves/off-hands can only be learned that way. Also keep crafting your daily cooldown.

Alchemy is very easy to level to 700. Learn a recipe for a lesser flask and just craft that until you max out your skill.

Inscription can't really be power-levelled because everything that's still orange after a while is stuff made with war paints.

No clue on what sells. Only had the AH open two times since launch to check for unknown (old) crafting recipes for alts.