10+ Year Old Account

Lady/Lord of War Title

For those of you who don't know the 25 free for all teir 3 Gladiators sanctum can give you a title. So I wrote up a little guide to help ya'll out and inform.

http://youtu.be/Agef_sVpf-s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McLøvin View Post
    For those of you who don't know the 25 free for all teir 3 Gladiators sanctum can give you a title. So I wrote up a little guide to help ya'll out and inform.

http://youtu.be/Agef_sVpf-s

500 views and no one thanks the guy; thanks man - personally, this is the first I've seen of this title.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2014-11-28 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations! I'm really dreading attempting this on my Shaman... maybe I'll just wait until my Druid reaches 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    Congratulations! I'm really dreading attempting this on my Shaman... maybe I'll just wait until my Druid reaches 100.
    If your thinking doing it in feral be prepared to be targeted by a third of the raid at the onset.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    If your thinking doing it in feral be prepared to be targeted by a third of the raid at the onset.
    I was considering Balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so nervous about this lol. I feel like I really need to get going though before pally's get nerfed into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    I was considering Balance.
    Yeah I did it as Balance and it worked pretty well.

But honestly, just find someone that looks good in the starting area and team up with them. I had a Hunter randomly start dancing with my Druid, we didn't talk or anything, just danced together. Once the thing started we stood next to each other and demolished anyone that got close to us, and we helped each other out. Eventually it got down to just us and we backed up, healed and just went at it. He completely destroyed me, but still, that seems to be the best strategy, and second place apparently still gets the title since I have it.

I had never talked to him before, and will probably never talk to him again, but it was pretty fun regardless.

A warning though, if you do win you can't do it again until the next week, so if you're dumb like me and do it on a Wednesday, you then can't do it for a full week again. Granted you don't get much for winning after the first time, but it's still fun.

Really it can be done on any class. (have seen pretty much every class win) Most people just hide in corners and hope people don't notice too much.