Garrison invasion rewards???

Hello,

I am a bit confused about the rewards you can get and in particular about the gold reward. I did my first lvl 100 invasion a day ago and got only the Silver reward since i didnt know on what to focus. Today i did my 2nd invasion and got to 1080 points and gold reward. Sadly all i got in it was resources. I read some where that only the first reward of the week has a chance of being epic loot or a mount if you get the gold medal.

My first question: Does the silver reward count as the first reward and now i cant get any epic loot or mount from any golden rewards that may follow for this week until reset?

MY second question: Since i didnt get any epic loot or mount in my first golden medal reward can i get any in the next ones that may follow this week or do i have to wait till reset next week ?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like no one really knows

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    You can only get one of each bag a week, one bronze, one silver, one gold. The gold has a random chance for loot/mount. The invasions trigger by killing lots of any certain type of mob in the 100 areas, for example farming ogres in the 100 area in north frostfire will trigger an ogre invasion. The invasion bag cooldowns reset on Tuesday, but you can do as many invasions in the week as you have. Only the first rating of the week will give you loot though.