Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want peace and love.
    Been through too many wars, want to settle down and start up a family :3

YES

i have litteraly been begging for this bullshit pseudo faction war to end for years.

Why?

Because the faction war doesn't fucking exist. We work with the opposing faction in literally every single expansion. And they ALWAYS comment on how good we work together and how amazing the things that we accomplish together are.

And yet the faction war is still fucking shoehorned into the story because ugh orcs vs humans. Piss off with that bullshit.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

15+ Year Old Account
    Horde are ugly, blood elves most of all.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I wouldn't mind. The faction war is pretty contrived at this point and isn't likely to ever amount to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Talthanor View Post
    I wouldn't mind. The faction war is pretty contrived at this point and isn't likely to ever amount to anything.
    Woot someone else gets it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    No. I have zero desire to play with a person that plays exclusively horde. They can go fuck themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    No. I have zero desire to play with a person that plays exclusively horde. They can go fuck themself.
    Woah man, calm down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    YES

i have litteraly been begging for this bullshit pseudo faction war to end for years.

Why?

Because the faction war doesn't fucking exist. We work with the opposing faction in literally every single expansion. And they ALWAYS comment on how good we work together and how amazing the things that we accomplish together are.

And yet the faction war is still fucking shoehorned into the story because ugh orcs vs humans. Piss off with that bullshit.
    '

Then what would the point of PvP servers be?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't want it to stop at simply playing with the opposite faction. I want the option to completely leave my faction and join the other one, while staying the same race.

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    Have you not played Timeless isle? You can kill everyone, not only opposite faction. That would make gameplay on pvp servers actually meaningful, because nowadays most of pvp servers are one-sided boring shit.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Have you not played Timeless isle? You can kill everyone, not only opposite faction. That would make gameplay on pvp servers actually meaningful, because nowadays most of pvp servers are one-sided boring shit.
    That would actually make PvP servers even worse. Unless free transfers are offered, a lot of people will be pissed. And how are city raids going to work? How would battlegrounds make any sense?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2014-11-27 at 11:09 PM.

PvP server are there because people like to pvp, whether you pvp'd against faction, race, religion, or everyone in free for all pvp doesn't matter in the least it's just pvp. It's has 0 bearing on the story that actually happens and is written into the game.

That would actually make PvP servers even worse. Unless free transfers are offered, a lot of people will be pissed.
    Lol, aren't your logic flawed? First you try to look so concerned about so-called pvp issues, and right at the moment we start talking about actual pvp, you hide in a carebear shell. Feeling so cool playing the 99% faction on a pvp server, aren't we?

Me, I don't care about random players from the opposite faction, because I know nothing about them. But my own faction... I've killed lots on TI. Lots. And had a huge fun killing them too. All that bastards who left my guild after getting their legendary in Craptaclysm or earlier; all that assholes underbidding my stuff on AH; all that anal-spamming chat kiddies; and other people like that. Way more fun than killing some random player because he is playing an orc.

And how are city raids going to work? How would battlegrounds make any sense?
    City raids are meaningless, and always were. Just a vanilla relict.
    Battlegrouds though... I guess you've never played RBGs, haven't you? 1/3 of RBGs played are against same faction... Same with arena matches. I guess if pro pvp players are OK with that, all other players would be OK with that too. That even adds more sense, because battlegrounds are by fact nothing but a wargame.
    Last edited by l33t; 2014-11-27 at 11:26 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    When you say "play with the alliance" I imagine you mean play with their blood and intestines after we kill them. In that case, yes. I'd love to "play" with them.

But on the real real. I'd be fine if we all go together, (esp if the gnomes were on that genocide tip) but it's really what should be done. It's painfully obvious that we should just try and forget the transgressions that both our factions have committed and work together against the old gods and the demons.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

I like to play with the Alliance... as I kill them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love it personally. I love me some pvp/WPVP but I'm a pve'r at heart now. It would just give us all more people to play with. AND it would hopefully let me be able to be like an alliance Tauren. Which would be sweet.

I've said for years, alliance and horde should be able to play, group, guild together. Would solve so many problems
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

The day enemy factions stop existing is the day the game dies for me. It would destroy the entire point of playing in my eyes.

No.

But, seeing how dumb they are with changing stuff that works, it wouldn't surprise me if they did just that. "Guess what, no more faction war!".
    And I play both factions. Quite content with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    gameplay was never obeying lore, Grimtotem are hostile to horde since vanilla wow even if they were horde, and didn't turn to horde enemies before Cataclysm
    but gameplay has pvp servers where its core is (right now) a faction has more people than other faction and zerg farm them in lvl 100 areas for honor, if u do that it will destroy these servers
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I think at least ONE time in WoW's lifespan there should be a collaboration raid where both factions unite against one common enemy. Hell make it the very last raid ever, why not?

I envision something that would actually make two simultaneous and seperate raids attacking the same army/badguy/whatever but the raids would split along the way having to accomplish equal but simultaneous goals to get there.

7+ Year Old Account
    100% would not play with the dandyfolk that is alliance
    Garrosh Hellscream
    When death arrives, will you stand and face it? or kneel in defeat?