Fix work order tracking darn it!!!

IT'S ONLY BEEN 9 DAYS SINCE THE BUG WAS REPORTED AND ACKNOWLEDGED. The blue post said you'd be hotfixing this. If you are going to continue to gate Level 3 blueprints with an achievement, then make sure that achievement is working properly. Only 2 main profession and lumber work orders are counting for me, while mining, war mill, herbalism are not counting at all. I've easily done over 350 work orders and still haven't reached 220/250 on this achievement. A beautiful expansion marred by the worst-ever release issues and now with garrison achievement tracking. FIX IT (insert expletive)!

To make matters worse, it's not just the work orders that are getting messed in terms of tracking, today I leveled a follower to 100 and that quest didn't track the new 100 follower either.

So it's the Working More Orders and Filling the Ranks achievements that are not tracking for me. I'd like to have them adjusted to reflect the work I am doing. If that cannot be done, then since this is a known issue, lower the requirement for the gated Blueprints to 225 at least. BUT DO SOMETHING for goodness sake!

Im in the process of setting up the hotfix now. Should be out by 12am MST.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

No they aren't the Blizz forums, but I will post wherever I have to, to bring attention to this issue.

Because blizz will see this here...
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    As the other posters said lol..

Anyway have you tried seeing if they counted on an alt or something? I haven't had any issues at all

Laugh all you like. I feel better for being able to vent and you wasted your time reading it. Jokes on you. I am the one laughing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikk View Post
    Laugh all you like. I feel better for being able to vent and you wasted your time reading it. Jokes on you. I am the one laughing now.
    ... Way to burn what little sense of maturity and credibility you had.

Lol now we have a 12 year old here. I have nothing but time so my time cant be wasted.
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    I have all the time in the world.

Credibility? Now that DID make me laugh? We're on an online gaming site and we're discussing credibility? lol

Deleted
    Last time i checked playing games had nothing to do with your credibility. Don't be so insecure about your hobby.
    The bug would explain why i still don't have the achievement, good to know. You know what i would do in your place? Take a deep breath.

Credibility? Now that DID make me laugh? We're on an online gaming site and we're discussing credibility? lol
    So youre unsure if it made you laugh?

Just because we're all on an online gaming site doesnt mean one does not have credibility about something. That is like saying a newspaper or a magazine isnt credible when it delivers its product. It's called a reputation.
    My Youtube Channel

hardly the "worst ever" release issues. you present a reasonable case so keep your statements reasonable or you damage your arguement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Report bugs to Blizzard. It's one thing to discuss a bug here, but this kind of baiting thread isn't constructive.

Closed.