Thread: Feels wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    if you feel like your starved for embers use charred remains, and you wont be ember starved. if you want something to do while running use KJC, it may suck but at least you can move while casting. fel flame isnt coming back, while it sicks not having a instant cast for when the mob is low on hp but like someone said save your embers or a ember for to use SB on

Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    Why in the hell would you use cyan text for your responses?
    Mage spotted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    "I´m to tired for riding my bike after working out. anyone else miss riding their bike?" - OP

"Well you could work out a little less" - You
    corrected it for you. Like I already said several times, but it seems you still havn´t read it, my answer about shadowburning was due to misreading that the OP was talking about the case of not having embers and having to use felflame instead. My "real" answer to it was the second one about just sparing one ember, so he simply doesn´t run into this szenario of needing felflame for it.

could we now simply go on with the topic, guys? getting really sick of it

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Mage spotted.
    not even in my weirdest dreams

I dunno, after getting over the rain of fire nerf I'm enjoying Destruction even though it's ember regen is pretty low atm, but as some people mentioned in the past, this is exactly how it was in t14 where we were in the same gear situation, so it'll get better after Highmaul is here. Movement is also not that big of a deal - if you have to move outisde of the 10s window you need to fire 4 Chaos Bolts, you don't lose THAT much.

I did Grimrail CM yesterday and was able to constantly stay at 25k+ DPS in both AoE and bosses, it wasn't a group trying for gold so I was able to stay Sup/Serv (Destruction cleave is INSANE at 3-4 targets at the moment). We could've gotten Silver as a complete pug if we didn't have issues with the Hunter and the tank (Hunter would constantly break his traps with his own Barrage, DK wiped us twice due to pulling too much and not being able to survive it).