Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    My guildie did a 100-resource Mission with 2 Scavengers. He said the mission would give him +500 resources. Can't confirm it but that'd be something to go for

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    Having a couple of scavengers is the way to go.
    I was almost broke about a week ago, got two scavengers from the inn (one right before reset, one after reset), leveled those, got a third one from getting one of my 100 followers to epic and I am now swimming in GR. within that week I upgraded both of my big buildings to level 3, got my LM to level 3, did the quests, wrecked it, got a Barn and upgraded it to level 3 and upgraded all of my small buildings to level 3.
    That's about 5k GR spent on buildings.
    At the same time I am spamming follower missions like crazy, keeping my war mill work orders at cap and I'm still sitting at 3k GR right now and rising.
    Even the low level GR missions, which only award like 40-50 GR, get bumped to 150 by using a scavenger and I get quite a few of those each day.

edit: I'm pretty sure I'll be able to buy all of my bonus rolls with GR every week.
    Note that you can fail missions - unless you can counter the traits, many of the GR resource reward missions are single-follower ones.
    My streak was 6 GR-reward missions failed in a row (using 2 different scavenger followers)... one of them being a 3-follower one for 500 GR of course.
    Unless you counter the trait you're only having about 53-55% success change with the few followers you got that wields the scavenger trait.

Just something to remember.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    I got my Lumber mill working, I do the missions when I get them, I have found all the garrison chests around the zones.... what is another way I can keep getting fast resources, Im struggling to have enough to rank 3 buildings.

Scavengers are OP!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Epic Mount is not good once you have many high quality followers.

You are only getting so many worthwhile missions anyway later so there is not much of a point to race them. Especially the epic reward missions seem to have timers so it does not matter if you finish them in 8h or 4h.

Epic Mount is only good early when you have 2-3 top followers and want them available as often as possible to do the difficult missions.

Combat abilities that influence mission success are most important later - Scavenger, Epic Mount, Extra XP and professions not so much..
    Ofcourse it's good. Unless you got full 20/20 or 25/25 655 lvl 100s, more missions means more salvage so more chance at gearing your followers. And even after that, more missions means more salvage so more stuff that can possibly be sold for quite a neat price on the AH.

Deleted
    Epic Mount is not good once you have many high quality followers.

You are only getting so many worthwhile missions anyway later so there is not much of a point to race them. Especially the epic reward missions seem to have timers so it does not matter if you finish them in 8h or 4h.

Epic Mount is only good early when you have 2-3 top followers and want them available as often as possible to do the difficult missions.

Combat abilities that influence mission success are most important later - Scavenger, Epic Mount, Extra XP and professions not so much..
    Then again you need 10-15 epic follower with good counters combos which isn't easy to get early on... Epic mount will come in handy as long you are optemizing your follower, leveling those and spamming missions for salvage yard.

Till you got your perfect team.

No 100 +200% of base GR(200) +200% of base GR(200) = 500

You dont get the base 100 twice. It is 100+200+200. Each scavenger follower adds 200.

They don't add like how you think they do.

If there was a 3 follower mission with 100GR reward you would get 700 max, they each add value based on the base GR reward and simply add up.
    this is correct - I did a ilvl 615 resource mission that awarded 130 base...2 scavenger followers netted me 650