Deleted

Alt leveling help in WoD

As far as I know, there are no new heirlooms in WoD that help level alts, but are ther anything else?

In Cata we got head and cloaks.

In mists we got legs and there's the 300% potion.

But in WoD, nothing??

I don't mind "slow" leveling through WoD or even MoP, but if I could get through the other parts a bit faster, I certainly wouldn't mind.

You can buy xp potions from your garrison for resources.

Excess Potion of Blah Blah

100 resources each is expensive early on, but they do exist!

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Redwuppie linked there is the Potion. You can get to Level 91 with rested from the Dark Portal Intro and the Embari Village Quest Chain for Alliance (Bladespire Citadel for Horde) and leave a Character there with it's Profession Building. It will gain resources from the chest, so if you don't play it for a little bit you can stock them up easily.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    To be fair, the leveling pace in WoD is pretty damn quick as it is. But sure, the potion satisfies your immediate need.

Quote Originally Posted by jacklindr View Post
    As far as I know, there are no new heirlooms in WoD that help level alts, but are ther anything else?

In Cata we got head and cloaks.

In mists we got legs and there's the 300% potion.

But in WoD, nothing??

I don't mind "slow" leveling through WoD or even MoP, but if I could get through the other parts a bit faster, I certainly wouldn't mind.
    There's a one free guide I used for fast leveling 90-100. It shows what quests to do/skip. You can PM me for link if you want. I don't dare to link it here since I guess that would be advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwuppie View Post
    You can buy xp potions from your garrison for resources.

Excess Potion of Blah Blah

100 resources each is expensive early on, but they do exist!
    This. I'm getting most of my alts to 92 before taking them all the way up to get their garrisons established and some GR in the bank. A few of them have quite a bit of GR stashed away, add in full rest on top of said potion and the relative quick leveling experience to begin with (especially if you know which quest lines you want to do ahead of time from previous leveling trips), then the leveling in WoD can be greatly shortened. And frankly, it's pretty much the fastest leveling experience we've had to date in the first place.

Also, the treasures throughout the world give you a ridiculous amount of experience boost, and there is no shortage of them. You can pretty much gain 2 levels from every zone just by collecting all the treasures therein, at least with full rest.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2014-11-28 at 05:44 AM.

Plus all crafted gear in WOD is ilvl 640 and can be used at level 91.

So you will level a lot faster by raping everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Plus all crafted gear in WOD is ilvl 640 and can be used at level 91.
    Just mind that, due to "awesome design", you are limited to have 3 pieces of crafted gear only, at any given time. So I'd consider it rather med advantage, at best.

Also - with rested and pot you can focus on bonus missions. They are rather similar to regular quests (go to the area, kill X mobs / destroy / collect Y of objects) and they reward far more XP than regulars. Around lvl 95 typical quest was worth 11-14k, bonus was giving 69k.

All I can say is this - Treasures. If you know where all the treasures are, you can probably ding 100 in Talador (or near it).