Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Also with good planning you won't need to move that much.
    Tell that to bosses like Tectus ._.

Quote Originally Posted by rvd1ofakind View Post
    Tell that to bosses like Tectus ._.
    So you will lose dps by wasting backdraft AND waiting for conflag to repop for heavy movement while not dpsing there also. Did i get that right? Just be smart and use the procs and stop telling everyone one about how easy it is to go OOM when your problem is not wanting to take good advice! Trust us lol.

side note - you can toss up a rof on the boss while running and the mana will be returned by the time you stop to start up your rotation. I know the damage is meh but its something while you are puting up nothing.
    Last edited by xuros; 2014-12-02 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    The whole problem of going OOM isn't a huge problem. It's just an annoyance. I started playing lock at 5.4 and I've never had mana issues even with the RoF spam. So I was surprised to see them present here, that's all. Apparently they were here all the time, but on 5.4 I had too much crit to know about their existance.

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...y=4&metric=dps
    Oh boy. Not a single warlock. Wow, WHO could've seen that one coming. Highest warlock at 24,902.7 as affliction.
    I did 21,671.3 as destro. OOMing all the fn time. We had 6 warlocks. All were OOMing.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...y=4&metric=dps
    Holy crap guys. TWO warlocks!!!! and what 175 WW monks? The only reason it wasn't hunters is because they had the flamethrower duty. I did about 28k here, which is FINE. They don't need to buff warlocks here, just nerf WW monks and hunter already.

PS: I didn't rank on Brakenspore because we didn't kill it =/