Poll: ??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Generally speaking I prefer magicians because they usually have all the really fun spells/abilities.

I love the idea of hunters/archers but the developers usually seem to lack any form of imagination in terms of what abilities they could have, so they usually end up with really boring auras/stances to switch between...

10+ Year Old Account
    I always pick some kind of dark caster first, be it Warlock or Necromancer. I also like classes similar to Shamans and Paladins.

For whatever reason I don't like Warriors, Rangers and generic Wizards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magic users, like mages, wizards and stuff like that. Love me some awesome spells...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Always ranged. Hunter if they have it, mage if not. Can't stand positioning myself under a big ass boss.

Any class that has high mobility and portals and general trickery is what play. I love my Mesmer in GW2 and Monk in WoW. Usually depends on the game since some games I like playing a Ranger archetype and others I prefer to be a tanky warrior, but I usually prefer melee DPS. It's very satisfying getting up in your opponents face to beat them down.

I'm never a healbot, or a pansy cantrip caster, and usually avoid stealthies because stealth is never done right. Almost always too overpowered and gets boring after the 10th time you blow somebody up from stealth.

I gravitate towards warriors/barbarians/berserkers in fantasy games and in sci-fi, I go for the commando.

I like heavy armor and heavy weapons, wading into the thick of battle instead of standing in the back where it's safe. I like knowing I have the armor and health to effectively tank almost anything I want or need to, regardless of if my current spec is a tank spec or not.

Anything with the highest skill celing with highest reward.

In most games it's calle a Mage.

Generally Ill play casters like warlocks, priests, necros, etc, but if there is a legitimate bard available then that is what I play. The best class I ever played, imo, was a runepriest in warhammer, shame the game died.

Mostly melee and warrior class. It is the class that sound most easier.