Proving Grounds too AoE Dependent? Gold DPS with Brewmaster, Silver DPS with WW.

So I'm kind of confused. I only have a 605 ilvl granted but I was able to get a gold rating as a brewmaster but can barely get to to the 6th stage as a windwalker?

Are the proving grounds too dependent on AOE damage?
    Last edited by diddle; 2014-11-28 at 05:01 AM.

I would agree, they are far too AOE dependent, especially if you are not circumcised.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    What the **** does PG viability have to do with uncircumcised penises?

I am very, very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post

Wrong thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Wrong thread
    You know moderators can see your edits, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post

Well, thanks to South Park, we have learned that penis size is directly related to how angry a man is.
    The train of logic then suggests that an angry man will have more problems doing good aoe damage when he is angry.
    The only step of the conclusion I must question is how circumcision affects the T.M.I. calculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.yourtango.com/2014210856/sex-dating-what-women-really-think-uncircumcised-penises#.VHgAITHF9qU

For a lot of American women, the thought of the uncircumcised penis is repulsive. (Sorry, guys!) It's not that we're against a penis that rocks a turtleneck, but it's just something to which we're not accustomed. You can't be mad at us if we recoil in fear and confusion when face-to-face with an uncut member! It's not our fault we're American!

In fact, a new study from adult store Adam And Eve says 54 percent of women prefer circumcised penises — and 33 percent have no preference.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-a...ircumcised-men

They're not so easy on the eyes, but they make giving handjobs a piece of cake.
    "My longtime ex was uncircumcised, and it was fine (although his penis was on the small side, so I imagine a bigger uncircumcised one would be even more fine.) Pros: They are easier to jerk off. Cons: There was definitely an odor and if you're used to circumcised, they look ... different. But I was okay with both. It's not a bad look or bad smell, just more ... animalistic? That can be sexy right?" asks Amanda, 25.

Call it cultural bias, but if you live in America circumcision gets the benefit.
    Confusing title and content. Wat.

And I haven't managed to get Silver yet on my Druid tank. Those nasty caster mobs and useless healer in my group don't help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only remember 2 aoe groups on the gold dps, on both of them I used thrash once while running through them to one of the healer mobs, so the healer other mob would waste heal on them (while i interrupted the one i was on), then I think a thrash when running through them to the second healer mob, killed him, back to the adds, swiped and auto attacked any remaining ones.

It might be different for some classes, but they didn't feel like they needed much consistent aoe to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    Confusing title and content. Wat.

And I haven't managed to get Silver yet on my Druid tank. Those nasty caster mobs and useless healer in my group don't help.
    That's the strange part. I haven't gotten silver in brewmaster in tanking but I've gotten gold in dps with brewmaster.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's the strange part. I haven't gotten silver in brewmaster in tanking but I've gotten gold in dps with brewmaster.
    You can get gold DPS fine as WW, just utilize SEF well and run Ascension / Chi Explosion
    Last edited by Volibear; 2014-11-28 at 05:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    You can get gold DPS fine as WW, just utilize SEF well and run Ascension / CB
    /facepalm

I forgot about SEF... been so long since I've used it.

/facepalm

I forgot about SEF... been so long since I've used it.
    Yea it seems the norm to run to the forums to whine because opening up the talents page and asking "how can I improve?" is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yea it seems the norm to run to the forums to whine because opening up the talents page and asking "how can I improve?" is hard.
    The OP was a question, not a complaint.

Also seems to be the norm to go to the forums for no reason than to be a dick when someone has already admitted fault eh?