[H] <Mÿth> LF Heals & DPS for Mythic Raiding

Basic Info

Name: Mÿth (alt code for ÿ is 0255)
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Kil’Jaeden US
    Times: Wed, Thurs, Sat 9-12 server time (PST)
    Style: Semi-hardcore
    Needs: Heals, DPS

About Mÿth
    Mÿth is a large guild on US Kil’Jaeden that sports one of the best communities I’ve found in a guild to date. It’s always easy to group up and do things with guildies. There are holiday parties, mount giveaways, RBGs, old raids, and more. Even if you’re not looking for raiding, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend joining this guild as a casual, because it has a lot to offer.

About the raid team
    This raid team started with a ragtag team of undergeared, returning players in January of 2014. We worked our way from the lowly item levels of the 510s to clearing 9/14 Heroic (equivalent to mythic pre-6.0) Siege of Orgrimmar. However, an unfortunate culmination of real life interferences and player burnout left us taking a hiatus in August to resume in Warlords of Draenor. Now, we are re-assembling and preparing to take what we learned to new successes in Warlords.
    This team’s primary objective is maximal progress in the 9 hours of raiding we have per week. Therefore, there are some expectations:

• You must be able to take criticism.
    • You must not be egotistical, selfish, etc. - such behavior will you get you kicked very quickly.
    • You must attend almost all of the raids. Contact me ahead of time if you will be late or absent.
    • You must be logged on 10 minutes before the raid so we can start pulling at the time of the raid start.
    • You must research fights before we tackle them, so we don’t waste time and wipes grasping basic fight mechanics.
    • You must be a skilled player - i.e., aware and quick to respond to mechanics, mastery of rotation / cooldowns / class in general.
    • You must have Ventrilo and be able to speak in voice chat.
    • You must have an item level of 630+ by next Wednesday, the 3rd of December.

And a quick word on loot rules:
    MS > OS free roll, with a mix of loot council. Basically, we communicate about who needs what and assign loot accordingly; if needs are even, we roll on it.

The Application Process
    First, add me via battletag @ Jake#1340. Then, once we’re in touch, I’ll conduct a brief vent interview. I’ll ask a few questions, and you can ask questions about the guild / team as well. If all goes well, I’ll invite you to the guild and you’ll be a trial raider. The trial period is over after two raid weeks, at which point your spot will solidify assuming you perform accordingly.

Thanks for your interest. Hope to see you in Draenor

Bump10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Bump10chars

Bump10chars

- - - Updated - - -

bump10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Bump10chars

- - - Updated - - -

bump10chars