What do you like about being a Druid?

After almost not rolling as a Druid this expansion after coming back from not playing for two years, I have to say the class is starting to grow on me. Initially I was skeptical because I didn't know how I would feel about not really ever seeing my gear (I play as feral), but now I don't really mind and kind of enjoy the animal forms. Claws of Shirvallah is awesome too. So, I'm just curious-- what are your personally favorite parts about the class?

I like moving the cursor and pressing 2

Deleted
    What I like about my druid is the versatility (not the stat) of the class. I play mainly feral/resto, were tank before MoP, and I love questing as feral, as the stealth ability gives me so many more way so solve a quest as I can skip many mobs. It makes me a bit sad that the shapeshift forms does not change with your gear as you said. It would be a nice change if the cat/bear form visual changed with 4-p tier gear as an example.

As resto I really like our HOT focus, and when I tank on other characters I like being healed by a druid, feels very safe. As resto you get to see your gear, which is a nice change

Deleted
    mobility/swiss knife!

Deleted
    Resto feels like the most complete spec in the game. It's just perfect and optimized. Every other spec feels like there's something wrong somewhere.

Deleted
    I play Resto and Boomy occasionally but for me i like our utility to get about, stampeding roar, dash, displacer etc aswell as our different forms. The resto play style i've always quite liked and with adding in germination and genesis now it's become that bit more fun.

Deleted
    I like the versatlity of the class - being able to do almost anything is fun and ensures the class is rarely boring for me. I think I would've been bored to tears if I played a pure class like a Mage or a Rogue.

I also enjoy the HoT healing style that Druids employ, more than the direct style of Priests and Paladins.

Deleted
    First class i played back on beta, i remember running around hitting kobolds with a staff. Then vanilla launched and druids were by far the coolest and most worthless class around but it didnt matter as it was vanilla and everyone sucked.

Still love the class and think its by far the most aesthetically pleasing and having 4 distinct specs all themed to nature in some way gives it a clear design purpose. The pretty much the design opposite of the shaman who is some castrated version of a real wow shaman without any direction except glad colours that could be themed to elements.

Deleted
    That I can play any role.. ofc

I love the dance of a moonkin....lol dat dance. Also when we could still fly I love that I could ninja herbs from ppl.

I like that while in any spec I still get some of the neater tools that druid has. IE stealth/dash even though I'm resto. I like the instant elk(glyphed)/bird travel forms. Druids also have some of the coolest tier armor designs.

Looks like we've got a lot of resto lovers! I have never tried healing before...

Deleted
    people don't judge me when I /meow

10+ Year Old Account
    I like telling people that bitch that I'm always a spec change away from being better at your job than you are.

That and jumping off cliffs and hitting flight form just before I hit the group. But Blizzard shit on that, at least with current content.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    I like the lore nd all behind the class but insta flight form is probably the best thing!