Thread: Garrison Mine

Deleted

Garrison Mine

I noticed a total absence of Minecarts since this morning, both in my Main's Level 3 mine as well as in my twinks Level 2 mine. I did read about nerfs to the ores, but Minecart removal seems a weird way to achieve that

Deleted
    I still had a few in there. (EU servers) Got a total of 15 Primal Mights if I remeber correctly (13 from the mine, 2 from herb-garden), and they were mostly in the mine-carts, as usual.
    So not sure if it was nerfed.

Deleted
    The carts were really odd. It says that assigning a follower to the mine unlocks carts, yet I had tons of them and never had a miner assigned.

Now I actually assigned a miner, yet I get no carts :O

Quote Originally Posted by Khoorm View Post
    The carts were really odd. It says that assigning a follower to the mine unlocks carts, yet I had tons of them and never had a miner assigned.

I too have annoyingly found this to be the case.

Yes, I noticed that too. I think you don't get carts with a follower and you do without one. It's stupid.
    Last edited by Amerissis; 2014-11-28 at 01:06 PM.

I didn't have carts today without a follower assigned either. I thought they finally fixed this (carts only with follower), but apparently not...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had 3 carts today (level 2 mine) with a follower assigned. EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoorm View Post

Me as well... lol. I had as many as 6 in a level 3 mine w/o a follower. Now with a mining follower I have had 4 at most and sometimes 1 or none.