so why my Druid can mine in his travel orca form and not in catform?

am sure mining with the orca nose makes more sense than humanoid claws of shirvallah form

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Er.... my Druid can mine in Cat form. This may be a Claws of Shirvallah bug - try spec'ing out of it and mining in normal Cat form (it works for me, I do every damn day!), and see if that works for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Er.... my Druid can mine in Cat form. This may be a Claws of Shirvallah bug - try spec'ing out of it and mining in normal Cat form (it works for me, I do every damn day!), and see if that works for you.
    This - I'm mining daily in Cat Form using Miner's Coffee for ultraspeedy clearing times.

Works wonders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problems here, mining in all the forms I have, all depends on how the current situation is or how tired I am, but cat form mining is also working, even with claws of Shirvallah.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..