Thread: PvP as resto?

PvP as resto?

I've never ever played a healing class but I want to try something new. Does anyone here pvp as resto? Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'v done pvp with my resto and love it.

Since you work off of hot's one thing to be watch for is quick target swaps. We work with hots so heavy target switching will make us go oom quickly.

A smart team will force this upon you. Incarnation is a great CD if you have multiple targets in need of healing and you have some pressure on you ( instant regrowths )

Use your mobility to your advantage and keep moving ( make melee chase ur tree ass around all day long ) Keep yourself alive with double rejuvs and genisis on the run.

Hope this helps

I've been PvPing as a Druid for a few years, decided that I'd main it once and for all in MoP. Really enjoying the spec, I love the mobility(Displacer Beast is my favorite ability of all time!).. The HoTs can feel a bit crappy at the beginning of an expansion/seasin and you might struggle a bit as we're quite gear dependent, but as soon as you get the latest PvP weapon things get a lot smoother.

Banner made by the talented Isilrien!

Played all mop as a Resto druid and loved it especially since i started as a disc when they were underpowered and no one was playing them at that time. Now playing as a resto in arenas i dont really like it since they took away Ursoc,symbi,bloom, and hibernate. It feels as if all melee comps train resto druid and even with my partners peeling it feels like i cant survive anything through bark anymore. Im not really having fun on it hence why im leveling my disc back up i feel as if they would be better suited for this onslaught of LOLTRAINHEALERS AND DR ALL STUNS AND SILENCES ON THEM( yes im mad lol). I know season hasnt started so its not for sure if they will stay like this.
    Last edited by dezatz; 2014-11-28 at 07:08 PM.