Removing worker with full work order queue?

Just wondering, what happens to the mats when you remove a worker from a building? The work order limit drops, so are they lost forever or hidden until worker comes back?

Workers have no effect on work order limit, building level and Storehouse do that. Worker simply increases yield of work orders, they only need to be working when you pick them up.

I see, thanks!

Another somebody said that to get worker bonus, worker must be working when specific order's time span expires. In other words, you can't get a bonus for entire queue by assigning worker just before picking up completed orders.

Can anyone confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by Draoran View Post
    Another somebody said that to get worker bonus, worker must be working when specific order's time span expires. In other words, you can't get a bonus for entire queue by assigning worker just before picking up completed orders.

Can anyone confirm that?
    I haven't done enough testing to verify, but that does seem to be the case.

Deleted
    Pretty sure I've tried different things and the only thing that matters is to have the follower working when you actually loot the box.

@YuneKirby

I heard the same thing last night. So removed all my workers sent them on missions and 20 hours later placed them back, and LM gave 150 resources. Instead of the otherwise 20 * n resources the lumber mill gives. I don't know the exact yield of the other work orders, not that I care too much about them. So it works

I also tried to put my BS follower just before I picked up the work orders and it does work.

I always do this, log on > complete missions > assign workers > loot boxes > take workers out of their buildings > assign them on missions.

I always get double the mats then...i really hope this is intended and wont be changed. ;/