<H> Many people need a home!

Hey guys so my friends and I are looking for a guild to call home in Warlords.

Our classes consist of;
    Mistweaver Monk (Dru on Hyjal)
    Unholy Death Knight (Kaswee on Area 52)
    Enhancement Shaman (Zzug on Area 52)
    Hunter (Ehrikk on Grizzly Hills)
    Death Knight/Warlock* (Same guy will talk about in chat)

Ideal Raid days: (Looking for a 2-3 day guild ideally)
    Mon-Thur 9 EST

Our progressions rates from 10/14H-14/14M in Siege of Orgrimmar. (Kills dating back before January)
    Three of us have done 9/9 Gold Challenge modes quite some time back as well.

Our hunter recently hit 100 and will proceed to gear shortly and our Shaman has had some person life problems and also will resume playing shortly!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking, if you have anything at all let me know!
    Last edited by Druich; 2014-11-30 at 05:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druich we are currently recruiting a few more people for mythic raiding.

H A M is a guild with a focus of downing PvE content. Our guild is made up various raiders that have raided at a top level during their World of Warcraft careers.

A lot of us took a break off for Mists of Pandaria but we intend to hopefully contend with other guilds on our server during Warlods of Draenor.

Our schedule is:

Friday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST
    Saturday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST

If our times are suitable to what you are looking for please feel free to apply at our website http://ham.guildomatic.com.

You may also feel free to contact me over battlenet. My realid is Renegade#1318.

Thanks for your time

Had a couple offers but still looking around, if you have any questions at all add me at Dru#1338.

Hey since your group is still looking for a suitable raid team.

Attrition on Mal'Ganis is looking to fill CORE raid Positions. We raid T/W/R 8:30-11:30 EST I understand these are not your ideal raid times, but if you're still interested then feel free to contact me with any questions BTag Kulpa#1836