Deleted

Do you gear up followers with Extra Training?

I just noticed that I geared up a lot of my followers with this trait. Should I just throw them away/wait until I get the reroll book? Because once all of my followers are 100 the trait is absolutely useless. Shame that most of my good followers have this trait tho.

Another question, how rare are followers with ONLY usefull traits at level 100?

Thank for tips!

only have 2 of these, and no I keep them to level up or upgrade followers to epic, and I cant see how anyone could have managed to get 25 epic so far, and if so I doubt there are good followers or many people who have it.

Also to answer your question, no I don't gear them up unless they have particularly nice other skills.
    Last edited by theburned; 2014-11-28 at 09:15 PM.

They are not useless since your uncommon followers still need 180k xp to get to epic.
    There are itemlevel 615 XP-Missions, so to give them some upgrades cant be bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 followers with this trait - It is wonderful and will remain useful until all my followers are epic, which will be quite a while longer.

I have 2, one rolled epic from the get go. Once I have all my followers upgraded to epic they are amongst the first to get re-rolled via the scroll as their other abilities are nothing to write home about, or that I already have covered on other followers.

Keep them to speed level lower levels recruited via the inn or picked up later, then ditch them with a re-rioll or bench

10+ Year Old Account
    1 useless trait out of 5 is not bad at all. Profession traits are useless for missions also but I'm not throwing those away either.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    I have 3 followers with this trait - It is wonderful and will remain useful until all my followers are epic, which will be quite a while longer.
    Yeah, except it doesn't work on bonus experience, only basic one. Considering that lvl100 missions offer 10k+ bonus and only ~1500 basem it's far less useful than it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Yeah, except it doesn't work on bonus experience, only basic one. Considering that lvl100 missions offer 10k+ bonus and only ~1500 basem it's far less useful than it seems.
    It's better than no bonus xp. And considering it can be used on any mission, it's always in effect. Definitely more useful than some of the environmental traits like cold blooded... Pretty sure I've only benefited from that one once.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    have you actually tested this or do you just assume so because there is no visual saying so until after you've completed the mission?

Because your statement is awfully wrong, as my blook just got 24k xp + the starting exp of 2.4k for a 1500 + 15k mission because I had 2x extra training
    Last edited by theburned; 2014-11-29 at 03:40 PM.