Poll: Level 100 characters

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    One, right now. Then a 99 and a 95.

Deleted
    1, just gearing my main to be the best it can be when Highmaul hits.

Deleted
    I have nearly nothing to do but daily stuff on my main(warlock). So i've levelled a druid for extra garrison stuff and for flasks/pots for the upcoming raid. And now I'm levelling my warrior, which will probably be my main alt.

I am working on my 8th level 100, I should finish it tonight. I have 3 horde 90's left to level, and 3 more alliance.

1 only 1, resubbed and bought the xpac to see how it was. completely let down, the leveling was the best part of it well at least the non reused zones. even nagrand was cool but the novelty of mounted combat wore off in about an hour. was really looking forward to max lvl pvp and the things they had said about their new ALL PVP ALL THE TIME ZONE.....but Assran is a joke I dont wanna do PvE to do PvP if you know what i mean. Garrisons are not bad at all and i was expecting to hate them. I saw what i wanted to see but I think once my time runs out Im done for this xpac. In really simple terms: Its not as bad as Cata but its no WoTLK.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zero.

The messy launch and server queues meant that I had to play on my "alt" realm. I leveled my priest to 95 and my paladin to 94 and then went on holiday for a week.

Now I am back and can get on my main realm again I am working on my warlock who is currently level 98.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two, soon three at lvl 100. Then comes an additional 37-38 lvl 90's (some already holding their Garrison). And of course, stuff below 90 to be..
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-11-28 at 11:22 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

One rogue, working on a pally currently 97. Would totally be a 100 but my full time job, girlfriend and her new bearded dragon won't leave me alone.

Still have the paladin, a hunter, shaman, instant 90 my lvl 40 mage to get to 60 for progression maxed.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

I have 2 so far. Once I get my 680 ring for my monk tank in a couple of days (need apexis) I'll start working on my 3rd toon.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got 5 100's and a 95 shaman.

Deleted
    Leveled two chars to 100 during the first two days because I felt like it. Stopped doing anything with the second char immediately, though, and don't plan to level anything else. I don't need/want more than one character.

I only have one because i'm focusing on getting gear. Ilvl 641 atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    One, and my old main who is 93, If I hadn't been busy with dragon age inquisition I'd have two to three by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    2, Would have more if it wasn't for all that daily garrisons stuff(4 lvl 2 herb gardens, 11 lvl 2 mines, 2 lvl 3 barns, 11 forges/gem boutiques and 1 engineer workshop).

Also got 1 lvl 98, a lvl 96, 3 lvl 93s and the rest of the classes at 92.

10+ Year Old Account
    One, and it'll stay that way until Garrisons get removed or made account wide.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    One, and it'll stay that way until Garrisons get removed or made account wide.
    As long its optional to have them account wide, it sounds like a good idea.

2 at 100 with a 4 more around 95... I may have a problem.

Got 1 level 100 (Resto shaman main) and 1 level 92 hunter that I plan on leveling soonish.

I have had the time to level my hunter, but I simply wasn't in the mood to do so. I quite like getting my shaman in good shape before raids start. And I quite enjoy the heroics / CMs so far.
    Do plan on leveling my hunter soonish though. Shaman dps specs are absolute horrid. Plus I really enjoy the flow and mechanics of hunter dps.

Just one, started leveling another over a week ago but couldn't bring myself to do the leveling process again so soon even though it actually was quite enjoyable.