Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Yeah, I'm calling it. This wasn't rape. If you're going to continue to not do fuckall about it because you're doing "art", then you're not being raped. Shia is so full of shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah, I'm calling it. This wasn't rape. If you're going to continue to not do fuckall about it because you're doing "art", then you're not being raped. Shia is so full of shit.
    Of cource you are if a woman lays naked on the street and you fuck her its rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he didnt consent, verbally or otherwise, it doesnt matter if he didnt fight back.

So when a female is raped you guys defend her, but when a man is raped it's funny or a joke? Class acts you guys are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If he didnt consent, verbally or otherwise, it doesnt matter if he didnt fight back.
    Oh please. He's doing an "art installation" or some other irrelevant shit like that, and a woman proceeds to TAKE HIS PANTS OFF, and then what, she proceeds to give him a HAND JOB, or a BLOW JOB, or even FUCK HIM, and he does nothing, and then he calls it "rape"?

Bull - shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, just maybe he's telling the truth.

I know. Crazy thought.

Deleted
    Rape doesn't require penetration, that's clear. What the issue is that he just sat there and let her do it in the name of art. ( If indeed this happened, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did. ) he could have stopped her, or at least tried. He admits sitting there for a full 10 minutes of her whipping his legs...I mean, c'mon! I'm not excusing her behaviour at all. But he as a man could easily overpowered her, called for help, anything. He wasn't alone, there were hundreds of people outside after all. And he let her rape him all for the sake of his art project? What kind of a person does that?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I think it's just interesting to see all of the responses to an alleged male rape victim, and sit back and soak in the hypocrisy.
    This has nothing to do with him being male. This has everything to do with him being full of shit.

I would say a woman claiming the same thing was just as full of shit. So no, has nothing to do with him being male.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please. He's doing an "art installation" or some other irrelevant shit like that, and a woman proceeds to TAKE HIS PANTS OFF, and then what, she proceeds to give him a HAND JOB, or a BLOW JOB, or even FUCK HIM, and he does nothing, and then he calls it "rape"?

Bull - shit.
    Rape is non consentual sex. A lack of fighting back is not consent. Shia is a werdo and eccentric, and prioritizing art over your own saftey is weird to many of us, but I dont think that should diminish anything.

Wait.. there was a line of people outside and he didn't yell out?

After all of his attention seeking antics of late I'd imagine this is more of that.

I'm not saying that what supposedly happened wasn't rape, I'm saying that I don't think it ACTUALLY happened. And if it actually happened I'm pretty sure it was consentual and he just is saying it wasn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrllish View Post
    So when a female is raped you guys defend her, but when a man is raped it's funny or a joke? Class acts you guys are.
    I'd like to add, I am female and I was myself raped myself at age 19. So I sympathise to a point, but I cannot understand why he didn't try to defend himself at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Rape is non consentual sex. A lack of fighting back is not consent. Shia is a werdo and eccentric, and prioritizing art over your own saftey is weird to many of us, but I dont think that should diminish anything.
    How the hell is the woman supposed to know where the line is, if this stupid fucker doesn't say anything? He let it happen. It was not rape. Period. And no, he wasn't unconscious or drunk or under the influence of drugs. He was under the influence of art.

Quite honestly this is a slap in the face of all actual rape victims.

How the hell is the woman supposed to know where the line is, if this stupid fucker doesn't say anything?
    Ask if he wants to have sex? Is getting consent that complicated?

Deleted
    No its not. It just says lack of consent is making you a rapist if you called it wrong for whatever reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell is the woman supposed to know where the line is, if this stupid fucker doesn't say anything? He let it happen. It was not rape. Period.

I don't see how its too much different from a woman too scared to say no / fight back and as such, just lets it happen. It seems stupid to you and I, but having family in the art world has exposed myself to just how weird artists can be about their art.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Ask if he wants to have sex? Is getting consent that complicated?
    Oh get out of here with the "ask" bullshit. That's the latest thing in the American asininity that's come out.

Deleted
    It's still rape even if you don't resist. It's bizarre that he didn't, but it doesn't make it suddenly consensual.

Oh get out of here with the "ask" bullshit. That's the latest thing in the American asininity that's come out.
    Hahaha oh man asking people if they want to have sex with you. How asinine amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I checked, even as hormonal as guys are, even they dont want sex 24/7 so asking doesnt hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    If it's a stunt, it's pretty damn lame, as it pisses on real rape victims.
    Exactly. Male rape victims do exist and it's no less traumatizing for them than it is for any woman, except society spits on them and mocks them when it happens. Fuck this asshole for making a major problem even worse.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow