Deleted

New budget monitor

Hi, I'm looking to buy a new monitor, and I've been looking at this 2 in particular.
    AOC I2367FM and ASUS VS247HR

Which one do you recommend?

Deleted
    Country?

Budget?

Which games do you mainly play?

Deleted
    I'm from Slovenia.
    I've done quite some research on this and my budget on this 2 monitors is already stretched as high as it goes, I'm pretty much looking if anyone has a recommendation on any of this 2 monitors, cause I'll probably buy one of them, just can't decide which. AOC monitor is an IPS one the other one isn't, but AOC monitors don't really have any decent reviews anywhere...

Deleted
    Can you link where you're buying from and maybe let us know how much you have to spend? (Local currency)

- - - Updated - - -

Either way of the two I'd go with IPS for better image quality and viewing angles. The AOC seems decent enough for a budget monitor. I believe there is only a VGA cable in the box so I would pick up an HDMI cable if you don't have one already for the AOC.

Conclusion

The AOC i2367fh may be short on features but it delivers very good color and grayscale performance for a $180 monitor. Dual HDMI ports make it easy to connect to things like external optical drives, gaming consoles, and set top boxes, and the IPS panel's wide viewing angles means you can enjoy rich, robust colors no matter where you sit. Solid performance, a stylish cabinet, and a very reasonable price tag make the AOC i2367fh a shoo-in as our newest Editors' Choice for budget monitors.
    Source
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2014-11-29 at 08:52 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks, i read that review before, just wanted to double check. Otherwise i'll be buying it from this store: funtech.si/si/ (cant post links yet), 160 euros is already pushing it very hard for me since I'm also buying a computer, so i can't go any higher.
    P.S: I don't play any shooter games if that has any effect on choosing a monitor.

Deleted
    I've checked out the store, it seems the AOC is about the best you will get for your budget. Only other one that stood out to me was the AOC i2360Sh at €148. Slightly better connection layout in my opinion since you also get a DVI port and I think a DVI cable as well, it was hard to find any information about the monitor though.

Deleted
    Great thanks, so i'll go with AOC I2367FM since i know its good.