Thread: Disc Bubbles

Disc Bubbles

This things are way to freaking OP in pvp. I never really noticed how much they absorb until earlier.. 150k+ shields.. Plus its almost spammable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    Plus its almost spammable.
    Shield every 12 seconds isn't really "spammable".

Absorbs have always been good in PvP, and healing in general.

Pretty sure its a lot more than 12 seconds. Theres a glyph that reduces the cd of weakend soul and then theres also the talent that makes penance reset it..

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a 2 second reduction glyph for weakened soul and then improved power word shield brings it down to like 5 seconds... aka you can crit shield someone for about 100k every 5-6 seconds. i like it, in pve with stupid tanks that dont know what defensive cooldowns are and want to run around like its the end of WOTLK need my constant shields

Pretty sure its a lot more than 12 seconds..
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    every 5-6 seconds.
    Do you two even play Priest?

Imp. PWS brings Weakened Soul down to 12 seconds. The glyph brings it down to 10 seconds. I'm not sure where you're getting "5-6 seconds" from.

A shield every 10 seconds is not OP, for a healer.

then theres also the talent that makes penance reset it..
    Bro, that talent was removed at the start of WoD.

Don't make threads just to whine about "omg (class) is OP, nerf nerf nerf plsssss", it's not constructive.

They may not be aware of Clarity of Will either. That's a huge bubble, but it's a slow cast and takes multiple casts to get that high.

I pretty much guarantee he's seeing CoW if it's over 100k.

Deleted
    LOL u kids cant be serious right .. outside of pvp .. Disc feels completely crippled .. aoe is useless . and anything outside a cordinated group is frustrating !! .. and the lack of a hot .. seriously sucks !!! .. if anything disc needs to leave everything maybe dip the shields down abit ... and restore us with renew !!! ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kroma View Post
    LOL u kids cant be serious right .. outside of pvp .. Disc feels completely crippled .. aoe is useless . and anything outside a cordinated group is frustrating !! .. and the lack of a hot .. seriously sucks !!! .. if anything disc needs to leave everything maybe dip the shields down abit ... and restore us with renew !!! ..

Your picture had me read everything in an elvis-impressionation-voice. It was... Odd. Dat hair tho.
    Anyway, disc has never been reliant on hots, and honestly, if you want a hot-reliant spec, go play holy. It wouldn't be "restoring" disc by giving us renew. It'd be giving us something we have never before used. I mean, we just went through an entire expansion where most people didn't even have that shit on their bars. A spec without a hot is fine - think of the shields as your hots <.<.

Did you even read the thread? He's talking about PvP. He's wrong, but so are you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhemar View Post
    Did you even read the thread? He's talking about PvP. He's wrong, but so are you.

You were holy if you did any serious PvP last tier. Either way, hots aren't the way to "fix" disc.

That would be the "he's wrong" part, but that doesn't make you any more correct.

Deleted
    Can we ban non-priests whining please?