Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quick question.
    Mythic Evergaze or Mythic Warfroged+socket Tectus beating heart?

Deleted
    Tectus beating heart wins. Did you get EAE from mission or are you just wondering in general? Got the feeling if you actually killed Imperator and looted it you would already know

I have a question:
    How much better tanking trinkets with armor compared to fury/arms dps trinkets? I completely understand that it depends on the stats and levels, but I mean overall importance. What if I start getting only normal str trinks for fury/arms/glad fast switching? Will this drop the dps significantly or it's not that great of a difference?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I have a question:
    How much better tanking trinkets with armor compared to fury/arms dps trinkets? I completely understand that it depends on the stats and levels, but I mean overall importance. What if I start getting only normal str trinks for fury/arms/glad fast switching? Will this drop the dps significantly or it's not that great of a difference?
    At the end of the day your most accurate answer will simply be to sim your character with the trinkets you are comparing. But yes armor trinkets are very good and you should have no problem to use the exact same gear as you use in protection(if you tank at all ofc) BiS trinkets for glad in highmaul are tectus beating heart and evergaze arcane eidolon. Pol's is pretty weak though due to the mastery on use giving very little dps benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I have a question:
    Well my sims using

HC Tectus, Mythic Bottle, Scabbard, HC Evergaze Eidolon show the best combination being Evergaze + Scabbard. Tectus is still pretty nice though and the difference is pretty small between all combinations. If you're min maxing with perfect play then there is a difference, but in most situations they are close enough on average that it's as near as makes no difference.

Sorry if it's not exact as I don't save my sims or take screenies or anything of the sort as it's just for personal use but there was less than 300dps difference between the best and worst combination, second best combination was around 30-40dps behind.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-02-02 at 12:14 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn-eu View Post
    At the end of the day your most accurate answer will simply be to sim your character with the trinkets you are comparing. But yes armor trinkets are very good and you should have no problem to use the exact same gear as you use in protection(if you tank at all ofc) BiS trinkets for glad in highmaul are tectus beating heart and evergaze arcane eidolon. Pol's is pretty weak though due to the mastery on use giving very little dps benefits.
    whats with the trinket rank list on the frontpage? not accurate? it shows M pols eye as second best after evergaze in HM.
    im using H evergaze + M pols (both w/ socket) over any combination of those two with H Tectus... hmm...never simmed it coz i trusted the frontpage sims.

Almost killed Imperator last night =(

Deleted
    Never remembered to say thank you for the guide so thank you!

Hey everyone, great guide.

qq, is anyone else having the issue where you cant set your role to anything other than tank in a raid. If I try to switch to DPS it just auto switches me back to TANK. Not sure if this is being done by an addon I use (although I have looked through settings and cannot see anything).

Its doing my head in and can be confusing in a raid as it looks like we have 3 tanks when we do not.

Cheers

Edit: looks like its elvui, but I have no idea how to stop it doing it!
    Last edited by Benneh; 2015-02-10 at 09:50 AM.

If anyone in the raid has Elv, and has assist, they will automaticly fill in the roles of everyone in the raid, and as you're technically still a prot warrior, you'll get set to Tank.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
    Hey everyone, great guide.

qq, is anyone else having the issue where you cant set your role to anything other than tank in a raid. If I try to switch to DPS it just auto switches me back to TANK. Not sure if this is being done by an addon I use (although I have looked through settings and cannot see anything).

Its doing my head in and can be confusing in a raid as it looks like we have 3 tanks when we do not.

Cheers

Edit: looks like its elvui, but I have no idea how to stop it doing it!
    I've had this, I just switch back to defensive stand and then back to Glad stance again and it switches me to DPS. It's a rare problem, only had it a couple times.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Going to give this question a second try. If I am posting in the wrong forum, just point me in the right direction. Is there a way to set simcraft to account for the night elf racial (haste in my case raiding at night)? Haste is simming high for me and I wanted to know if it was taking it into account.

@Wowaltoholic It must be considering it. What is your haste at? if it's really close to 200 or 700 it's going to rank really high as you're nearly at the breakpoint. After 700 it'll drop off.

Anyone using Gladiator in Mythic BRF? Logs don't show much ( of course ), but I'd love to know if anyone tried it. I don't need to know that you went fury/arms.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

@Cyclonus-WOW I appreciate the reply. How does it know if I am raiding in the day (crit buff) or night (haste buff). Yes I am at 560 haste atm (6.22%) but will be at (7.22%) at night when I normally raid. After thinking about it I checked the stats section under the results page for simc and it looks like it is assuming I raid at night, since the crit and haste values line up. Works out I guess; just wondered if there was a way to change it if I was raiding during the day.

Started to play Glad on my warrior alt and it looks fun. I have hard times figuring out a good rage balance though. At what rage do you think I should be at each stack of Unyielding Strikes?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Started to play Glad on my warrior alt and it looks fun. I have hard times figuring out a good rage balance though. At what rage do you think I should be at each stack of Unyielding Strikes?
    Doesn't really matter, you will essentially spam your HS button. The only time you want to throttle yourself is when you are at 0-1 stacks, and then just don't let rage fall below 30 or so.

Broke my side mouse buttons for the third time this expansion with UyS. Carpal tunnel or tons of super glue required to play unyielding. I love the talent though, it has a rhythm that feels like a drum beat.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumqatninja View Post
    Broke my side mouse buttons for the third time this expansion with UyS. Carpal tunnel or tons of super glue required to play unyielding. I love the talent though, it has a rhythm that feels like a drum beat.
    Get a Steelseries Diablo III mouse, they have the ability to repeat click while a button is held down, should help with the carpal tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Get a Steelseries Diablo III mouse, they have the ability to repeat click while a button is held down, should help with the carpal tunnel.
    I don't have issues with hand cramps myself with the mouse, just saying that for people who have devestate and hs bound to the keyboard. I may still look into that due to the repeated button presses causing the buttons to snap off and super glue has "fixed" it, but it is less flexible and doesn't bounce back as well, which causes me to have to press harder every repair. Last expansion Wild Strike broke my mousewheel click button to where it doesn't register at all.

Is there a specific retailer that sells this mouse?

edit: oh wow I'm looking at some images, that's a sweet looking mouse. It's also pretty inexpensive on Amazon, not bad.
    Last edited by Kumqatninja; 2015-03-13 at 05:08 PM.