Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Thanks for these guides! I'm not sure if I'm going for gold this season because I don't find the weapons really appealing. I certainly want to get the Yeti though.

Best part about the yeti is it is account wide

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for this Jace!
    Last edited by Bombino; 2014-12-02 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Concerning Warrior tanks:

I'm indeed sad about how weak Shield Barrier became. Even with higher resolve. So many dot's around, both magical and physical. Everything unblockable hurts a lot more now, because the barrier breaks that fast.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

These are still here for anyone wishing to push 8/8 Gold, the weapon xmogs are worth it!

Why OP drinks strength potions instead of armor ones? Armor pots give ~50% more AP and provide more survavibality as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Akelina View Post
    Why OP drinks strength potions instead of armor ones? Armor pots give ~50% more AP and provide more survavibality as well.
    he is dumb and didn't know bonus armor gave attack power xD

Deleted
    Well half ur strats cant be used with anything else than a dk
    Currently 30s more than grimrail gold timer.. those pulls before 2nd boss , too hard

gorefiend grasp this, army of dead that, ams this, oh wait I only have shield slam

Thx Jace! As a Disc its great to know from the tanks perspective when the huge damage is coming in.

Very nice videos. Not 100% comprehensive, but definitely enough to get anyone enough infor to pull off gold themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Well half ur strats cant be used with anything else than a dk
    Currently 30s more than grimrail gold timer.. those pulls before 2nd boss , too hard

gorefiend grasp this, army of dead that, ams this, oh wait I only have shield slam
    Then bring a dps DK.

What spec is best as rogue? Combat for aoe and 8sec stun?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yes, I've played combat with very good results.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I'm switching between combat for trash and subtlety/assa for bosses. Works like a charm since you'll always have CDs ready. I also did a couple as Assassination only since there were a lot 3-4 mob pulls and multi-rupturing works good there.

Deleted
    Nice guides, i'll post one for all CM's from a warrior's perspective soon since i had a lot of fellow warriors struggling with these for their transmog weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    I'm switching between combat for trash and subtlety/assa for bosses. Works like a charm since you'll always have CDs ready. I also did a couple as Assassination only since there were a lot 3-4 mob pulls and multi-rupturing works good there.
    Great thank you! I feel combat is slow though, as I have so little haste when the gear is scaled down. But then again, haven't done CMs since the first weeks when I used it to gear up..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the guides!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    As a Monk BRM are you supposed to go Chi Explosion? Faster to clear packs and I guess change to serenity on bosses? Though will probably take a lot more dmg without serenity for shuffle.

On the spider boss in Everbloom, you can Poly/Hex the pale orcs mid-cast of Consume and the spider will stop consuming, meaning you never have to change targets at all. Makes the fight somewhat easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Nice to see you not banned for buying glad I guess.

Either way cool guides for those who would need it.

Herro, tldr.

I tried to find information about enchants and gems in CM now in Wod. Are they necessary or do they even work?