ashran frustration

How are we ever supposed to help anyone or anything in ashran if we cannot use stealth?

Even if you somehow manage to avoid all the aoe, theres tons of abilities you can't even see to avoid.

How are other rogues doing it? I pretty much run in for an opener, DFA, cloak vanish retreat and hope its dead.

Deleted
    go pick people off in quarry where the arokoa are !! .. and the hunters who obsessively sit on the outside .. same way u would in bgs lmao.. or reroll a class like a caster that dominates ashran !!!

Deleted
    Ashran is broken like the new morning....

i don't really care that much about it, but its a bit disheartening that the place they spent so much time hyping up, is hugely inconvenient for an entire class.

Deleted
    I dont even step foot in the place. They linked draenor to ravencrest an alli heavy pvp guild. I would prefer if they linked us to a alli heavy pve server for a bit of balance since it is pretty hard for us when most of the players dont want to pvp like that. I think we are pushed in like 24/7. But to the OP just hover around the outside and pick anyone who gets isolated. Try maybe get the people who run back from dying or fight at the events.

I play combat with tons of haste for high energy regen. I spec in to shuriken toss and deadly throw. I use shuriken toss as my combo builder, keep SnD up, and use deadly throw as my finisher. I pull about 75-80% of my normal dps from 30 yards, and It's a very fun spec that still maintains the Rogue 'feel' with combo points and finishers, just from a safe range.