Kill Command (BM)

I think KC should either have a longer Cd and do more dmg or stay the same with less of a focus cost. Feels so off balanced the way it is.

Maybe also add it as a 6 second buff to you pet. So you dont have to sit there spamming the hell out of it trying to get it to go off.

Also it would be neat if they replaced kill shot with some type of execute that is used by your pet. After playing MM with the 35% I find it very hard to use kill shot at 25% as bm. Call it GO FOR THE KILL!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    I think KC should either have a longer Cd and do more dmg or stay the same with less of a focus cost. Feels so off balanced the way it is.

Maybe also add it as a 6 second buff to you pet. So you dont have to sit there spamming the hell out of it trying to get it to go off.

Also it would be neat if they replaced kill shot with some type of execute that is used by your pet. After playing MM with the 35% I find it very hard to use kill shot at 25% as bm. Call it GO FOR THE KILL!!!!
    You're having a hard time using KS at 25% because it triggers at 20%.
    Also, KC used to be a buff on your pet (just like intimidation is now) if I recall correct. This version has proven to work a lot better, and the reason you're spamming for it to go off, is because you're failing at pet management (EG - your pet isn't in range/attacking a target).

I actually manage my pet better than most people. Its usually whens hes cced and I dont realize it. Not really sure what the second post was about but a melee BM hunter like rexxar would kick ass.

Link your petraiders.com bruh.

It already has a 25 yard range, but I wouldn't mind it being 40

I actually manage my pet better than most people. Its usually whens hes cced and I dont realize it.
    Uhm, yeah....

I actually manage my pet better than most people. Its usually whens hes cced and I dont realize it. Not really sure what the second post was about but a melee BM hunter like rexxar would kick ass.
    You just sound like some next door idiot, why pretend otherwise?

I don't get why people have to bash others instead of just helping out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Link your petraiders.com bruh.
    What happened to you? You used to a lot more professional with your texts, but nowadays I see nothing but trolling to other peoples posts.

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    What happened to you? You used to a lot more professional with your texts, but nowadays I see nothing but trolling to other peoples posts.
    Professionalism-on-internet-game-forum inquiries @ itdoesntmatter@stopcarebearing.com

Also post history, to educate you cuz you're spewing bs atm; http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=12087457