Deleted

Gladiator's stance seems good in arena

hi guyz i Always read on the forum that warr have a bad dps in arena and was a lot of nerf....yes it was nerfed but i try arena in glad stance and it's pretty good and funny, your opinion?

Deleted
    useless since the nerf
    got 2 get back to arms, even if its also quite bad atm

went back to glad affter nerf cause i'm missing mobilty as arms idk might go back to arms when arena starts il see how it goes
    I'm a special snowflake deal with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    useless since the nerf
    Not at all.
    Damage is still good, utility and mobility is still through the roof compared to the alternatives.

fun yes, nerf was annoying and to my bias unneeded but Gladiator is still going strong. somewhere along the lines of a 7-8% dmg nerf is what I've heard which is substantial. I'd really like to see some love shown to Arms and Fury, for a start reverse the nerfs given out pre 100 and a buff to Bloodthirsts passive crit chance by 20% would make it at least playable for PvE.

As for Arms PvE wise a dmg buff would be enough to bring it into the light but PvP is a different story, building rage through auto attacks and high movement PvP doesn't mix well imo along with Arms being quite squishy. Before second wind was a saving grace for survivability and its rework has really hurt Arms, as for change of play style I'm not really sure how to resolve that, maybe that's just a personal preference kind of thing but I feel the old Arms was a much better set up for PvP. Also with WW as a single target spell it becomes pretty easy for an enemy to stand near a cc'd target to either stop you from using WW or you use WW and break CC.