Thread: lol gladiator

lol gladiator

why did they make them so strong

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you not entertained?

And don't you just love the sound of a critical shield slam, as I knock your teeth down your throat? TING!
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

people say mages are bliz's loved class but man warriors are usually doing pretty good...
    Last edited by pancakebuddy2; 2015-09-02 at 09:41 PM.
    Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.2GHz - 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM @ 1866MHz - 4GB GeForce GTX 970 - ASUS Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
    http://www.cyberwarecomputers.com

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    Gladiator has harder hitting abilities, because they have no DPS Cd's (Like Recklessness, or Adrenaline Rush, or Icy Veins, or Rapid Fire...)
    One of the only DPS cooldowns they get, is in their Talent tree with either Storm Bolt, Dragon's Roar, or Shockwave. That's pretty much it.

yeah and I'm really not looking forward to that in arena, because it feels like they are hitting you with CDs popped all the time. The concept is okay, but its definitely overturned and the numbers show. Especially with that survivability.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pancakebuddy2 View Post
    yeah and I'm really not looking forward to that in arena, because it feels like they are hitting you with CDs popped all the time. The concept is okay, but its definitely overturned and the numbers show. Especially with that survivability.
    The survival is about the same as a DPS class; They don't get the full perks of a Protection Warrior. They have some passive-advantages (Primarily a Shield), but the Survival CD's are for the most part the same amount, same duration, same CD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykko View Post
    The survival is about the same as a DPS class; They don't get the full perks of a Protection Warrior. They have some passive-advantages (Primarily a Shield), but the Survival CD's are for the most part the same amount, same duration, same CD's.
    Yeah I was kind of suggesting that the passive advantages combined with very high damage and survival CDs ( further improved by higher defensive stats ) may be overbearing in PvP especially arena. We will wait and see

gladiators strong after nerf ? they are mediocre at best now. you are looking at the wrong class, buddy

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I was kind of suggesting that the passive advantages combined with very high damage and survival CDs ( further improved by higher defensive stats ) may be overbearing in PvP especially arena. We will wait and see
    Soon, yeah, we'll get that data like crazy.
    With the lack of Protection Stance being accessible, You lose alot from the +Bonus armor, and + damage reduction that makes Protection stances strong. Going into Gladiator, all you get is your passive armor, not anything else modified by scaling while in Protection Stance.

Especially with that survivability.
    lol...right.

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    gladiators strong after nerf ? they are mediocre at best now. you are looking at the wrong class, buddy
    im talking about the part we've yet to see, arenas

the funny thing is all of the warrior specs were good, its not like they needed a buff (some people might disagree)

Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    the funny thing is all of the warrior specs were good, its not like they needed a buff (some people might disagree)

thats one of the other things that goes into my point about people missing how warriors have always been good/great. warrior is the loved class not mages haha. Their weakest point was probably when DKs were OP in the beginning of wotlk, even then they were reking stuff with bladestorm.

Deleted
    it is what it is