Full Computer Cyber Monday/ Black friday deals? Cyberware?

Anyone else find any sweet black friday or cyber monday deals for those of us too lazy to build our own computers? Don't recommend me cyberpower, I have bad experience with them...took forever and the motherboard was dead on arrival.. I was looking at these other guys: Cyberware/ earlier. Whats everyone else been using?
    Last edited by pancakebuddy2; 2015-11-24 at 10:52 PM.
    Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.2GHz - 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM @ 1866MHz - 4GB GeForce GTX 970 - ASUS Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
    http://www.cyberwarecomputers.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Glancing at their website, ripoff with poor selection. Skip it.

Usually if someone is 'too lazy' to build you're own, you pretty much are also accepting to pay more for sub-par parts.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pancakebuddy2 View Post
    Anyone else find any sweet black friday or cyber monday deals for those of us too lazy to build our own computers? Don't recommend me cyberpower, I have bad experience with them...took forever and the motherboard was dead on arrival.. I was looking at these other guys:
    Cyberware/ earlier. Whats everyone else been using?
    Nope

I spent a good chunk of the day on several websites looking at computers, and none of them had what I wanted (i5, nvidia card, ssd...) for the price I wanted to pay. The only thing marginally appealing was a $350 computer at Newegg that might run WoW better than the laptop I'm on (1 FPS, though recently was as high as 5 FPS). So I've pretty much realized I should build my own.... but let me know if you find something! :-)