Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    its only racist if the stores refuse to take food stamps.

Because on Black friday when the doors to a store open it looks like a riot is busting into the store, I actually think it's appropriately named.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    White power!

I don't know...I just felt "white power" was appropriate there...

i by all means dont mean in racist terms it was solely a joke ... !!! its the first thing that popped into my head was lyrics from a bing cosby christmas album !!! .. white christmas !!! .. as for black friday .. !!! saying black anything is immediately jumped apon .. and it quite stupid .. you cant label anything without someone misinterupting it. Thankfully I live in sweden .. and this racist shit isnt played so hard

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    What this thread has taught me is that idiots talking is now called "joking" and it's ok to laugh at them.
    nice avatar, please teach us more about the rights and wrongs of society.

Lol. It WAS kind of funny. Because it's so ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroma View Post
    i by all means dont mean in racist terms it was solely a joke ... !!! its the first thing that popped into my head was lyrics from a bing cosby christmas album !!! .. white christmas !!! .. as for black friday .. !!! saying black anything is immediately jumped apon .. and it quite stupid .. you cant label anything without someone misinterupting it. Thankfully I live in sweden .. and this racist shit isnt played so hard
    It's ok, man, be easy. I was joking as well.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Went to a bar and ordered a Black Russian. Bartender thought I was racist, so I changed my order to an African-American Russian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    It's ok, man, be easy. I was joking as well.
    ha ha well u always gotta watch what you say and validate your points .. never know which mobs goina jump u .. Internets a dangerous place !! 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    This is deff a troll topic. This isnt a real opinion that anyone has.
    Al Sharpton disagrees with you. http://inothernewz.com/al-sharpton-c...friday-racist/

Quote Originally Posted by Article
    NEW YORK, NEW YORK- The Reverend Al Sharpton doesn’t like Black Friday. No, not the long lines of people waiting to storm the shopping malls or even the choice of many leading retailers this year to open up shop on Thanksgiving to entice more sales. Sharpton, instead, has a big problem with the term “Black Friday” itself and he plans to do something about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Sharpton
    “I firmly believe the term ‘Black Friday’ is racist and degrading to every person of color in this country and around the world,” said Sharpton during a morning press conference outside his office in downtown Manhattan. “Brothers and sisters, please unite with me and support our cause to bring down this derogatory term!”

Someone from the audience of hundreds loudly asked Sharpton what he proposed the day after Thanksgiving be called instead of Black Friday.

“How about White Friday? Or Blue Friday?” he said, his voice reverberating over the heads of the gathered onlookers. “Hell, call it Pink Friday but let’s cut out the racist intonations! We’ve progressed so much as a people over the years, folks. We deserve better than this!”

if you are joking the point is that we are supposed to laugh WITH you, not at you.....

It becomes a lot less funny when you feel sorry for the person making the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post

It becomes a lot less funny when you feel sorry for the person making the joke.
    No it doesn't. Learn to be more sadistic.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only if you expect a brotha to work on black friday.

(Craig Robinson Reference)

10+ Year Old Account
    idiots probably do

although you're trolling so what does it matter?

Its just as racist as snow.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Black is offensive, the new term is Electromagnetically Deficient Friday.

I never thought of it but now that you mentioned ... you could be right

15+ Year Old Account
    can we just all agree that anytime a white person says the word black its racist
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this, since it's totally unconstructive.