Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Armory Stats - Mists of Pandaria Proving Grounds, Blue Tweets, Blizzard Art

VegaPrime's "Axe-Nado" Barbarian, Lightning Monk on PTR 2.1.2, UEE Amazon Lightning Sale

GvG Card Reveal: Crackle, Steamwheedle Sniper

Heroes Developer Reddit AMA on December 4th, Town Hall Heroes #41

Armory Stats - Mists of Pandaria Proving Grounds
    Before we get too far into Warlords of Draenor, there are a few outstanding requests for some final armory stats. This sample was updated right up until Patch 6.0.2 went live and looks at accounts active from September 1st onwards, which was 2.3 million accounts and 6.8 million characters. We looked at more detailed stats back in May 2014.

There are a few Hunters and Warlocks that don't show up well on the chart, but they managed to do some Tank Endless waves.

If there are any other final requests that use pre-6.0.2 Mists of Pandaria data please let us know in the comments, as the data will be wiped when new data collection begins in December.

Don't see a chart? Enable javascript!

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    PvP
    Thanks for screwing us Black Marketers over as well for buying PvP gear for 40k+ before you announce the Epic->Blue change.
    Contact @BlizzardCS. We'll sort you out. Sorry for the inconvenience. (holinka)

Friend told me the Engineering Works (Garrison) spell, which does 500k AOE, works in Ashran. Seems silly, b/c it is silly. :O
    it has a PvP nerf (holinka)

why is the 620 gear showing as 705 for pvp gear in bgs vs the stated 675? is it just a tooltip bug or what?
    .It's a tooltip bug (holinka)

Just wondering if we can get a quick update on Ashran in terms of balancing and bug fixing, because honestly its a massive waste.
    we continue to fix bugs and balance it (holinka)

Don't think the general idea of Ashran is just to get gear. It's to enjoy having an epic battle that lasts all day
    We may increase the honor once we feel better about faction balance. It was being abused. (holinka)

I'm on Eonar. There are literally 3 other people in Ashran every time I've gone there. Cross server soon please?
    We re-paired during restarts last night. Let us know if your experience improves. (holinka)

Lore
    ... Or if they are simply a convenience thing. Please answer! Us roleplayers would love to know!
    In lore those portals probably aren't running 24/7. But a garrison commander could certainly order them opened. (DaveKosak)

Garrisons
    Extremely disappointed in lack of information on garrison invasions. Have not had a single one yet.
    We hear you, thanks to everyone for all of the info, it's been a big help. (Muffinus)

Blizzard Art Update
    Blizzard has added another piece to the World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Art gallery.

Last edited by Boubouille; 2014-11-29 at 02:39 PM.

Still sat at silver on my hunter for proving grounds in Pandaria, only ever tried it once when I first dinged 90, didn't really see the relevance of it, did it again in WOD when I dinged 100 and got gold straight away, seemed easier in WOD than it did in Pandaria.

That 0.001% of hunters

Being the lowest represented spec overall (Mistweaver), it makes me even more proud to have completed the 30 endless achievement

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post
    That 0.001% of hunters
    I also appreciate that the warlocks are representing.
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

1.3% of ALL druids REGARDLESS of spec has reached Endless Wave 20+ and how many out of those 1.3% are Moonkins? extremely few
    There are moonkins who managed to reach Endless Wave 30+ and several of those have said it's all RNG, not enough Starsurge procs = fail -_-

Personally I'm not gonna be in there wiping due to RNG >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    1.3% of ALL druids REGARDLESS of spec has reached Endless Wave 20+ and how many out of those 1.3% are Moonkins? extremely few
    There are moonkins who managed to reach Endless Wave 30+ and several of those have said it's all RNG, not enough Starsurge procs = fail -_-

Personally I'm not gonna be in there wiping due to RNG >.<
    That was MoP, not WoD. But I agree, it was stupid how hard PG Endless 30 was for feral and moonkin compared to everyone else. I got mine several months after SoO came out and still I was like the 20th feral in the world to do it. Really stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats that Engineering Works 500k AOE spell? never seen it

I think it would be interesting to have some data on the MoP Challenge Modes.

Yes, I'd like to see player percentage that completed challenge modes, on what classes, etc.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised about the Shaman DPS graph is quite difficult to do, but not as bad as druids it seems.. But also not surprised to see hunters take top spot considering they are the easiest to play since you can do your rotation and move at the same time and having pets helps a lot..

10+ Year Old Account
    can you guys black outline the priest one? Looks like there's nothing there until I mouse over it

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    can you guys black outline the priest one? Looks like there's nothing there until I mouse over it
    Lower the gamma settings on your monitor, should do the trick.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    Whats that Engineering Works 500k AOE spell? never seen it
    Some random NUKULAR bomb.

Deleted
    Proud 30+ Prot Paladin right here. /flex

But for real: The MoP PG had nothing to do with Tanking in General. Maybe for CMs (as in "kite the living hell out of all mobs") but not for Tanking in normal Dungeons or Raids.

Deleted
    Just did the Proving Grounds Endless up to wave 38 on first try as a feral now (617 overall ilvl). Definitely much easier now than what it was in MoP.

Deleted
    Heal-Droods need a major nerf.

Deleted
    Moonkin and Feral druids had it rough in MoP PG with the stats downscale really nerfing their viability. Resto druids on the other hand are extremely good at efficiently healing low- to midlevels of incoming damage, and PG is basically ideal for them.

Moonkin PG is fairly easy now with Starfall being incredibly strong. Got up to Endless 50 on my 2nd attempt, probably need some better optimized gear to get further.

15+ Year Old Account
    Makes me feel good that I got my endless 30 (holy pally) in pandaria. I got it again for WoD and it was much easier this time around. Was rather sad about that.

Deleted
    Wow, looks like they really sorted that class balance thing then.....not.

Stupid when its a requirement for hc's for it to be so imbalanced.