Thread: Tirion Fordring

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Tirion Fordring

So, leveling another DK for giggles and in the event with the Lich King, he does a bull rush to Lich King. I'm just wonderin, when did paladin's get such a cool move? #sillythingsinwarcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psynyx View Post
    So, leveling another DK for giggles and in the event with the Lich King, he does a bull rush to Lich King. I'm just wonderin, when did paladin's get such a cool move? #sillythingsinwarcraft
    Well, of Tirion's class, Paladin's used to be priests and warrior, one holds on to old skills I guess.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psynyx View Post
    OT: You do realize that hashtags in forum posts do not serve any purpose?

because main NPC like tirion are not bound by class or spec restriction, thrall using ele/resto/enha moves, malfurion changing in any druid form, rexxar having all it's pets out and fighting with axes, Kadghar using magic from different schools etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.