Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Telekinesis is just nonsense. If it was even remotely possible you would be darn sure that we would start utilizing and practicing such an ability to use in every day occurences. Still, there have never been any solid proof of its existence, and I see no honest reason to believe in it. Other than it would be a cool thing if it did exist, it's just not based on solid evidence at all.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2014-11-30 at 03:29 PM.

This is actually one of those things science is pretty close to achieving (to a limited degree). They can implant a chip into a brain and that person can control a robot arm just by thinking. Eventually, they will have it down to just applying a tattoo or even just a sticker on your head to accomplish the same thing. Then, some limited telekinesis would be made possible. I could turn switches on and off with my thoughts if they are adapted to receive messages from the chip on my head. And you could simulate quite a bit of TK with that.

Of course, in the long term, we're going to have a Matrix-like VR world we can access, and you could complete simulate TK inside there. You could simulate anything in there though.

Probably the only way full TK powers are possible in our universe is if our universe is just a computer program on some higher level being's computer, and he alters the settings to allow for it haha.
    Last edited by Grummgug; 2014-11-30 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thezodiac View Post
    You should not be quick to take things as BULLSHIT because you've got no proof either . You've got to have an open mind ...and not quick to make decisions on your own because I have seen strong testimonials in France but I could not make any conclusions either
    With that reasoning anything can be said to be true.

I've got a pink unicorn with wings who shits pure gold. Can you prove that I don't?
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Bullshit until proven true. And no, magic tv shows don't apply.

And "you got no proof it doesn't exist" doesn't work because it's not how proving things works.

Please don't believe in things with no evidence. Just... please.

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    With that reasoning anything can be said to be true.

I've got a pink unicorn with wings who shits pure gold. Can you prove that I don't?
    And I have Buttstallion!

To approach the subject with an open mind, I simply can't find any reason to believe it's real.

You mentioned testimonials, but testimonials are heavily influenced by the persons bias, and subject to all the logical flaws our brains have. For me to start believing it could be real I would require the claimant with the telekinetic powers to undergo a series of scientific tests, and pass at least one of them.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Does it happen now and is it existing right now? No.

Could it be made possible? Yes, but not only through the power of the mind, but rather through different implants and technology or trickery. For example, there's that train that "floats" on its rails, with enough technological advancement a human might eventually be able to lift a cup off a desk and float it to him. Will it happen soon? No, not in the next 100 years at least, unless we meet aliens that do it already.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone can prove its existence, they can win $1,000,000.