Crates of Salvage, and chance to receive?

Is the chance to receive a crate of salvage affected at all by the level/difficulty/length of the mission?

For example, does a lv92 30 minute mission have a lesser chance than a lv100 4 hour mission? Or is it all the same?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Is the chance to receive a crate of salvage affected at all by the level/difficulty/length of the mission?

For example, does a lv92 30 minute mission have a lesser chance than a lv100 4 hour mission? Or is it all the same?
    It's all the same; 100% RNG:

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

It's somewhere around 30%, I've heard, which means you might get 3 in 5 missions or 0 in 10 missions...which has been my experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    It's somewhere around 30%, I've heard, which means you might get 3 in 5 missions or 0 in 10 missions...which has been my experience.
    That sounds about right. 30% can be terribly frustrating at times, but it evens out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Exactly my experience lately. Began questioning if blizzard lowered the drop chance but then some crates finally spawned, in a row. Damn RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is not on my side these last few days. I've only gotten 2 crates from over 20+ missions. And a few days ago I was getting one 50% of the time.

Edit: Just turned in 5 missions and got nothing once again...
    Last edited by Vober; 2014-11-29 at 10:03 PM.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators