Garrison followers - lack of epic mount trait

Title says it all - on my Shaman with 30 followers, none of them have the epic mount trait.

I have around 8 epic level 100 followers that sadly have not had the trait.

Have around 9 level 100 rare followers without it too

Planning on replacing my Lvl3 LUMBER MILL with Inn very soon to hunt for the elusive trait, once I feel comfortable with having enough Garrison Resources to sustain any changes/buildings/upgraded for the future.

Anyone else share my luck -_-?
    Last edited by Sumaku13; 2014-11-29 at 11:32 PM.

Try the trait reroll item if you have any.
    I have 2 epic mounts, but no scavengers

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Try the trait reroll item if you have any.
    I have 2 epic mounts, but no scavengers
    Sadly I have yet to get the missions for the reroll item. I have two scavengers but rarely do I get a mission where they counter 100%. I normally find myself sending them on 50%~Ish, so hit and miss.

The craziest epic follower trait combo I've seen is Surge of Power, Scavenger Trait and Epic mount. Uhg, that's my dream trait make up right there. (Well, it was, since I don't need Garrison Resources anymore, just the Epic Mount.)

Anyone else have crazy follower trait combos?
    Last edited by Sumaku13; 2014-11-29 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumaku13 View Post
    Sadly I have yet to get the missions for the reroll item. I have two scavengers but rarely do I get a mission where they counter 100%. I normally find myself sending them on 50%~Ish, so hit and miss.

The craziest epic follower trait combo I've seen is Surge of Power, Scavenger Trait and Epic mount. Uhg, that's my dream trait make up right there. (Well, it was, since I don't need GR anymore, just the Epic Mount.)

Anyone else have crazy follower trait combos?
    How I hate it when people use abbreviations without mentioning the full word earlier. However, I just managed to get my 5th epic mount trait today.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

5th epic mount trait! Nice What is your best trait make-up with the followers that have Epic Mount?

I'd imagine it'd be a waste with someone with the bodyguard trait.