Deleted

More work orders = useless?

So I noticed there are certain buildings that increase the number of work orders available, for example forge level 3 increases its orders to 21 and store house level 3 increases it for all buildings with another 15.

I mean, in theory, you could have up to 100 work orders on a building, but you would only be able to collect every 4th hour. So whats the point in getting more work orders available if you cant pick em up more often? Is it ment for setting them all up and then not bother at all for a couple of days? Is it something I'm missing?

the possibility to stay away for 3-5 days ? (without losing anything)

Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins View Post
    Is it ment for setting them all up and then not bother at all for a couple of days?
    Pretty much this. Nice for alts you don't want to play daily.

Well it's especially handy on alts, you can queue shitloads up and leave them for ages. But yeah it doesn't seem super worth it.

I feel like level 3 should have some other perk, like requiring fewer mats or producing WOs faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was disappointed upgrading your building didn't speed it up too, until I had to write a paper and couldn't log on at all for a few days. Very nice for collecting daily cooldowns for you when you're away.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

It would be nice for alts, but I'm already logging in them daily for their daily profession cd and mine/herb garden.

If there wasn't a reason to go back to them daily, it could be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It would be nice for alts, but I'm already logging in them daily for their daily profession cd and mine/herb garden.

If there wasn't a reason to go back to them daily, it could be useful.
    at 700 skill the prof cds get 3 charges on a 24hr recharge, so you only need to pop on once every 3 days to stay on top of that
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I feel like level 3 should have some other perk, like requiring fewer mats or producing WOs faster.
    The level 3 scribe hut reduces the cost of the recipes for Scribe weapons/trinkets/upgrade items from 25 Secrets to 5 Secrets.

Seems like an upgrade to me...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1