Deleted

Free Character Migration

Hello, I recently took advantage of the free character migration to move from Argent Dawn to Moonglade. but due to the major problems of the past weeks was unable to move all my characters over in time. Now i am stuck with half my chars on one server and half on the other. ATM the official WOW line is that it is still disabled due to the ongoing problems. Anyone heard if they are going to reinstate char transfers any time soon or if it has been cancelled. I would really love to have all my chars together in one place again.

10+ Year Old Account
    More likely than not, you're going to have to pay. (UNless you get a badass GM)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, this is most likely going to be seen as you not using the deadline fast enough. The offer was there a good while before Warlords of Draenor was released as well, so I odn't think you have much chance but a human being, can't hurt to ask.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..