7+ Year Old Account

Question Is this transmog good?

Hi, this is my first transmog i have ever made and i was wondering if it was any good. If there is anything that can make this transmog better tell me.

Here it is: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...68:29133:30924
    The idea is a "pimp" mog because all the other mogs i have like this seen usually involve mail or some other gear type other than cloth.
    Last edited by The Box; 2014-11-30 at 01:19 AM.
    "Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world. From this seal shall arise the doom of men,who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own.Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair,"-Archimonde

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! Forgot About that thread.
    "Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world. From this seal shall arise the doom of men,who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own.Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair,"-Archimonde