Question Getting up to date on healing changes since Wrath. Information overload.

I've just spent the last hour or so looking at guides to try and get up to speed with the changes to healing since WotLK. I played mainly a disc priest in Wrath and loved the playstyle but it looks like that playstyle is no longer relevant in today's game. My question is what is what are the major changes that have been made to disc and healing in general since then. Most of the guides I have read cause a great deal of information overload to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

-Healing in general: Heals are now very small compared to player health pools. At 630 ilvl (heroic dungeon gear), tanks have about 325k hp, and players about 250k. Your heals will heal for around 25-40k.

-PoM now has a cast time and doesn't heal for shit

-Shields are still powerful and have good heal per mana

-Lots of abilities have been pruned/removed

-Shadowfiend no longer generates mana; base mana regen has been increased by a lot

-Silence is now baseline for Disc!

-Holy Nova was good on Beta, but got nerfed to shit on Live

-PoH's mana cost is really damn high. Try not to use it too much

-Clarity of Will is very, very useful for tank healing. Castable PW:S but without Weakened Soul. Stacks up to 50% of target's max HP for huge shields!

Those are just a few.