Theck's Weak Aura Strings

Hi guys, I was hoping someone could help me with this.

I'm using Theck's WA strings at the moment because they do pretty much exactly what I want.

However in his video there are numbers over each of the abilities counting down the cooldown, whereas that doesn't show on mine.

I have no idea how to configure this myself, but it would make it a lot easier to see what was happening. Can anyone suggest a fix or what I need to do to sort it ?

http://www.sacredduty.net/weakauras-strings/
    Last edited by Needonboots; 2014-11-30 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots View Post
    Hi guys, I was hoping someone could help me with this.

I'm using Theck's WA strings at the moment because they do pretty much exactly what I want.

However in his video there are numbers over each of the abilities counting down the cooldown, whereas that doesn't show on mine.

I have no idea how to configure this myself, but it would make it a lot easier to see what was happening. Can anyone suggest a fix or what I need to do to sort it ?
    I'm pretty sure OmniCC is what does that, although I could be wrong. They can obviously be configured to do so through WA itself but OmniCC seems to add the functionality natively.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    I'm pretty sure OmniCC is what does that, although I could be wrong. They can obviously be configured to do so through WA itself but OmniCC seems to add the functionality natively.
    Alright I'll try this out, cheers